[Known non-ProMods issue] External (WOT) contracts are incompatible with map mods

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Madmex53
Donation rank:

14 Oct 2018 23:20

Why is this only happen with Promods ?

Last edited by Davyddin on 17 Dec 2018 23:57, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Prefixed title

bricksathome
Developer

14 Oct 2018 23:33

World of trucks deliveries are not really compatible with map mods. You can only deliver world of trucks deliveries to companies and cities that are in the vanilla map.
The Best Way To see What I've been Doing Recently Is To Click Here!
http://www.youtube.com/c/bricksathome1

Currently working in mid Wales in ETS2
and the area around Kelowna and Vernon in ATS

Nestoche

17 Oct 2018 07:54

I have the same issue. So, we have to disable the Promod packs as well as the TCP packs from the mod manager to play the WOT deliveries? Or is there an easier way to do this as I like to do these WOT events even though I did complete my 10 deliveries. However, I really enjoy Promods a lot and it runs really well on my PC and wow! I notice some of the changes where I have my garage in Brussels . The work the Promods team have done is excellent! Very impressive and quality work!...You guys should get some compensation $$$ from SCS!....or work for them!
bricksathome wrote:
14 Oct 2018 23:33
World of trucks deliveries are not really compatible with map mods. You can only deliver world of trucks deliveries to companies and cities that are in the vanilla map.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2018 08:27

It's not recommended to use map-mods and WoT jobs on the same profile. WoT jobs won't work well with map-mods.

It's better to use a separate profile to do WoT events on.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Nestoche

17 Oct 2018 17:37

Thanks Vollybal4lifel for the reply!...I will create a new profile just for the WOT events. I didn't know that I could do that. And thanks again for this wonderful Promods addon. It is an excellent and very professional work of art! The Promods team really outdid themself. I very much appreciated.

Thank You!

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2018 18:17

Even I do not recommend WOT jobs and Promods together, especially for beginners. This will give too much troubles.

But that said, it is not impossible...

I've just finished the community event delivering cargos from and to Germany with Promods enabled :-)
It's just important, that you only accept jobs to SCS made cities.
I used the Volleybal4life map on a separate screen to look in to, when selecting the jobs.

So for experienced drivers there is a way...
Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

robtek00

17 Oct 2018 23:51

First of all a big thank you to all of those involved with the Promods develpoment, what an amazing piece of work it is... well done!

This is the first time I've tried Promods with the WOT event contracts and like others have hit the same issue. My problem has not been delivering the cargo, it's getting my truck from France to the UK. If I try taking the tunnel or the ferry, I get the unable to sync with WOT message. Going on what you say, BebeMischa, I would have thought taking a job from Dusseldorf to Birmingham via Calais and Folkstone or Dover would have married up enough to allow the synchronisation... or am I totally wrong? Are the crossing trigger/action points not in the same location allbeit with a little bit of a facelift going on around them?
BebeMischa wrote:
17 Oct 2018 18:17
Even I do not recommend WOT jobs and Promods together, especially for beginners. This will give too much troubles.

But that said, it is not impossible...

I've just finished the community event delivering cargos from and to Germany with Promods enabled :-)
It's just important, that you only accept jobs to SCS made cities.
I used the Volleybal4life map on a separate screen to look in to, when selecting the jobs.

So for experienced drivers there is a way...

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

18 Oct 2018 02:04

And i forgot to mention, i see ( :lol: ), never cross the open water. Tunnel or ferry is not working. When i went to Sweden for a WOT job, i took the bridge in Nyborg. This only makes 1 hour difference against the ferry. Forget England or Iceland with WOT jobs. Won't work...
Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

robtek00

18 Oct 2018 19:14

Ah well, there goes my £47000 cargo delivery then. Might see what happens if I disable the mod and try again, think I've just enough delivery time on the clock to give it a go. Thanks for the sea tip...even if it wasn't the answer I was hoping to hear.

robtek00

18 Oct 2018 19:22

Well that was a stupid idea, my truck spawned on the sea and then fell into the abyss of eternal tumbling. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good job I saved things first.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information