Some older download links don't currently work

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
stuaz
Donation rank:

20 Oct 2018 20:45

Hi guys,

I am trying to use ProMods 2.12 and I have it installed but it crashes on load. I believe that is because I need the "def" file.

Unfortunatley on the download page (compat.php) the def file for 2.12 is not a valid download link.

I tried using the def generator for the latest version but that makes no difference.

Can someone advise where I can get the right def file from?

Many Thanks,
Last edited by Davyddin on 23 Oct 2018 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged topics; edited title for clarity

stuaz
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2018 12:28

I'm looking for version 2.12 def file. The links on the compatibly page don't actually work, they just link back to the same page.

Thanks,

Davyddin
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2018 21:38

We are aware of this and will try to get them working as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

stuaz
Donation rank:

21 Oct 2018 23:23

Thank you for letting me know. Good to know its not something I am doing wrong!

Davyddin
Donation rank:

23 Nov 2018 23:44

The old files have now been back up for some time; topic unstickied.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information