Load order

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
fedeg_1

24 Oct 2018 20:55

Hello friends. I was reading the thread of "Recommended load order in the mod manager". I have ProMods 2.31 + RusMap 1.8.1 + Southern Region Map 7.5.0, configured in that way and for now no problem. I've seen a lot of people who put the "RusMap Def", or all the content of "RusMap" under ProMods in the priorities. What is the difference?
FX 8350 | 16GB RAM | MSI RTX 3070TI 8GB | LOGITECH G923 TRUEFORCE + EATON FULLER SHIFTER

erbkaiser
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2018 12:05

It probably won't do any harm.
Placing the RusMap map files under Promods in the load order would mean allowing Promods to overwrite Rusmap in case of any conflicts, however, the only conflicting sectors are covered by the road connection mod anyway. It's best to follow the suggested load order since that it what has been tested to work.

fedeg_1

25 Oct 2018 16:58

Yeah sure. I use the order recommended by the ProMods site.

I consult two more things:
a) The "vegetation representation distance" is also configured in RusMap? Or use the ProMods?
b) The order of these mods, as at the beginning of the Thread I asked, can modify the quality of some texture?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 26 Oct 2018 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours
FX 8350 | 16GB RAM | MSI RTX 3070TI 8GB | LOGITECH G923 TRUEFORCE + EATON FULLER SHIFTER

CptCaribbean

26 Oct 2018 10:29

a) You configure the vegetation drawing distance on the def file from ProMods.
b) Yes, some mods may modify the quality of the textures.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

veisborg

26 Oct 2018 19:03

Hello there :-)

Now the promods finally come to 1.32- Nice ..

Always has more or less run with Rusmap updated, and RoeX (Romania) 1.8 to 1.32 version, southregion 7.5.7 to version 1.32, and Yks (Turkey) latest to 1.32-.

I can not get startet the game at all !! It crashes every time at "start game".
User RoeX help guide via youtube for setup as they show with promods-RoeX-south-Rusmap- Yks folder ... normaly I can play the game on their way...

Reading loading guide in her in forum and having tried their way without luck ... ( without yks-RoEx to ) but... noway.. Even with rusmap-promods- south and skandi-addon and all the ferry, connect scs files, its not help!!

No other mods are inserted ... Only maps ...!

Connect scs files over maps and between each map is tested, ferry connect over maps and promod's own pm230 legacy ... fix. scs as directed and over maps!

but one scs file I can not figure out where it should be in among the maps !! Can not fine info about this file !!

Rusmap_spruce.scs! where shall it be? <---- Where when its not work on promods guide loading ?

Southregion: has a file (Garage_fix.scs) in the latest update! It must be put over all files ,,, It's a mess of those maps and for the first time in all the years I've driven this is a problem to make it work. can not read from crashnote & gamelog what and why !!

Is there any of these maps that lie that it is updated ???

Help... :-/

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2018 22:54

No Support via PM!

fedeg_1

27 Oct 2018 00:03

veisborg wrote:
26 Oct 2018 19:03
Hello there :-)

Now the promods finally come to 1.32- Nice ..

Always has more or less run with Rusmap updated, and RoeX (Romania) 1.8 to 1.32 version, southregion 7.5.7 to version 1.32, and Yks (Turkey) latest to 1.32-.

I can not get startet the game at all !! It crashes every time at "start game".
User RoeX help guide via youtube for setup as they show with promods-RoeX-south-Rusmap- Yks folder ... normaly I can play the game on their way...

Reading loading guide in her in forum and having tried their way without luck ... ( without yks-RoEx to ) but... noway.. Even with rusmap-promods- south and skandi-addon and all the ferry, connect scs files, its not help!!

No other mods are inserted ... Only maps ...!

Connect scs files over maps and between each map is tested, ferry connect over maps and promod's own pm230 legacy ... fix. scs as directed and over maps!

but one scs file I can not figure out where it should be in among the maps !! Can not fine info about this file !!

Rusmap_spruce.scs! where shall it be? <---- Where when its not work on promods guide loading ?

Southregion: has a file (Garage_fix.scs) in the latest update! It must be put over all files ,,, It's a mess of those maps and for the first time in all the years I've driven this is a problem to make it work. can not read from crashnote & gamelog what and why !!

Is there any of these maps that lie that it is updated ???

Help... :-/
I agree with the others. I recommend that you use the "Load order for recommended compatible maps [1.32]", which is found in the indicated link.

veisborg

28 Oct 2018 11:20

well.... But this.. ?

ProMods 2.30+ Legacy Compatibility Fix... 2,30 ?

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

28 Oct 2018 11:52

you can also use the fix for 2.31. 2.31 is just an updated Version for ETS 1.32, with some critical bugs fixed, nothing that could prevent the fix from working
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information