[REL][WIP] ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on v0.4 for 1.32.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

22 Oct 2018 18:10

You need to download the fix file for v0.4
You can find it on 1st page. I advise to read 1st page first before moving on to downloading.
In the fix version the signs in Italy are normal.
Developer of ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand(Larvik, Porsgrunn, Skien, Arendal)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger(Stavanger & Kristiansand rebuild)
- E6 Lillehammer-Otta(rebuild)

ScandinaviaMod:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17799

Wild Bill Kelso
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2018 12:19

Tusen takk, Chris!

I actually have had an older version (probably downloaded pre 1.32, I remember altering the manifest file manually a while ago).

Now everything works just fine - maybe I'll just keep my "Italia profile", just for quick escapes from the upcoming dark season...

Happy now, thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Markus.

blue4eva77
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2018 05:43

Newbie here so apologies in advance.

Recently only bought myself a PC and started playing ETS2 in the last week and love it. I have managed to install a bunch of mods including promods, Rus-map, Southern Region, Great steppe and all that good stuff and everything is working just fine. The last week has been overwhelming with the need to download zip manager, download this, unpack that, extracting and put in a load order etc..... So I really am a newb, so bear with me.

I have come across this add on to further develop my map and experience but for whatever reason I cannot download it. I am aware of its load order once I get the files downloaded and into my mod folder, but when I click on the 1.32 link from the 1st page, click on files, I see the def and map link but when I click to download it does nothing. Clearly I am missing a step.

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2018 12:43

Well first of all welcome to ProMods. Hope that you will enjoy your stay in here.

Def and map is in one file. There should be something in there on the link saying download or direct download.

ScandinaviaMod:

blue4eva77
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2018 12:50

I’m not home right now but when I click the ‘file’ it opens open and I see two links. Neither gives me an option to download or direct download. Clicking either gives me the same message but as not home I don’t recall what it is.

Definitely not download though

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2018 13:00

Well i am not changing download location if one single person can't find out how to download from there. You only go once on the link on 1st page and where to download should be on the right side on the website. Don't click further on the folders in there.

ScandinaviaMod:

ShirBlackspots
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2018 14:12

blue4eva77 wrote:
03 Nov 2018 12:50
I’m not home right now but when I click the ‘file’ it opens open and I see two links. Neither gives me an option to download or direct download. Clicking either gives me the same message but as not home I don’t recall what it is.

Definitely not download though
I assume you must be looking at the download link on your phone. What you are seeing is the mod files, not a download link. On a regular computer browser, DropBox has a download button on the upper right, like what Chris said. If your browser window is too small to display the download button, you'll see three dots instead.

Perhaps a couple of pictures would help

blue4eva77
Donation rank:

04 Nov 2018 04:24

Chris94_NOR wrote:
03 Nov 2018 13:00
Well i am not changing download location if one single person can't find out how to download from there. You only go once on the link on 1st page and where to download should be on the right side on the website. Don't click further on the folders in there.
Well I said I was new to all this and apologized in advance. Sorry if I offended you.
ShirBlackspots wrote:
03 Nov 2018 14:12
Thank you, this explains a lot. I was clicking into the files and expected to click that link for automatic download. Wasn't expecting the huge bright blue download box to be the actual download hahahaha. My bad. I will check it out tomorrow.

Cheers for that
Last edited by bmwGTR on 04 Nov 2018 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged double posts, reduced big quote

muratynv

14 Nov 2018 21:01

First of all thanks for your mod. Its absolutely fantastic. I realized sth. I looked to real google map and the distance between Bergen and knarvik is about 28,7 km. But in your mode the distance is about 200 kms. I just wonder that. Why? Except this your mode is fantastic. Thank u.

CyberCow

15 Nov 2018 13:19

muratynv wrote:
14 Nov 2018 21:01
First of all thanks for your mod. Its absolutely fantastic. I realized sth. I looked to real google map and the distance between Bergen and knarvik is about 28,7 km. But in your mode the distance is about 200 kms. I just wonder that. Why? Except this your mode is fantastic. Thank u.
ETS2 and ProMods has a scale of 1:19

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information