[Piracy/No support] What does it mean if the game just crashes to desktop

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
davetherake

25 Nov 2018 16:10

Hello,
I beg your pardon for getting into this discussion that other person did start, but just wanted to make a quick question, if any of you may answer, please:
What does it mean if the game just crashes to desktop?
Thanks very much.
Last edited by Davyddin on 25 Nov 2018 17:29, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Piracy-prefixed

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 16:30

What does it mean? Do you mean, what can be the reason for your game crashing to desktop? If so, please provide you complete game log from after the CTD, along with a more detailed description of your issue (i.e. what were you doing in the game before the CTD and so on).
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

davetherake

25 Nov 2018 17:00

Thanks for your help. Is this what you need?

The thing is that I had a profile running. I downloaded promods and rusmap, but for whatever the reason, only rusmap worked on. I downloaded promods and rusmap again, but unfortunately, I overwrote my profile. So I created a new one. Before I drove a single km, I activated again Pro+Rus, but the game crashed to desktop. I read in the forum that I should try to run ProMods alone, so that's what I did, but again the game crashed to desktop. And this is the log I have here.

Anything else needed, I'll be glad to provide, thanks very much

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 17:23

buy the game first, no support for cracked version
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 17:29

Locked. Like Trucker2223 says, we do not provide any support whatsoever for users of illicit game copies. Please buy the game and the DLCs.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information