[Central] Free download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ANDYMONSTAH

24 Nov 2018 11:02

Hi everyone, i may be in the wrong section of the forum, but I'm new here so I'm sorry about it.
I just wanted to report what happened after downloading the first of the 6 parts of the mod.
It downloads a RAR file but when I try to extract the files out it says it is damaged and so I can't.
I tried to download it again but the issue persisted, so I even tried to extract the files with 7-Zip (which is suggested in the website) but nothing seems to work.
Any ideas?

Thanks and have a nice day.
Last edited by Davyddin on 25 Nov 2018 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to more appropriate section

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

24 Nov 2018 12:02

you need to download all parts before you can open the archive. It's one big archive splittet into multiple parts.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

habtamutamrat

25 Nov 2018 15:59

im banned,how can i download again ls?
Last edited by Davyddin on 25 Nov 2018 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to the appropriate subforum

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 17:27

Please see the free download FAQ.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 22:08

Please also make sure you are using the very latest version of 7-Zip, and when you have all the parts fully downloaded and in the same location, open the .7z.001 file with 7-Zip and extract. 7-Zip automatically recognizes all parts of the archive as one single multipart archive; you are not to try to open the other parts.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

jilech
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2018 14:07

Getting Sorry! Access Denied Connection limit exceeded! trying to download the cab accessory mod.
I've downloaded 2.32 and the TCP 1.21 via paypal and they're done downloading, so have zero files downloading and still can't download free.

EDIT: Works now.

salessio2

28 Nov 2018 15:15

Hi everybody, when I try to download PM, it give me this problem

"Sorry! Access Denied.
It doesn't look like you've come from one of our download links, are using a browser or addon that blocks referrals or have stumbled across something you're not supposed to see. You'll need to start the download via our download links here in order to successfully download our mod.

Also please ensure you're using a modern web browser otherwise you may experience problems. The download links are confirmed working on Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome. We do not support download managers or extensions like Adblock, uBlock Origin or NoScript on the free download links.

Did you also know you can also pay $1 to access a fast download?
It's a great way of supporting us!

Thanks for supporting ProMods!"

How can I solve it?

MLweien

28 Nov 2018 15:24

Hello :-)

I have the same problem and i'm also wondering what it can be. I hope that someone can help us. I have check that i have space left and if the site get's block, but it's all looks great

bmwGTR

28 Nov 2018 15:34

Hi,

read here:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26256

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Holland400

28 Nov 2018 15:48

Are there any issues with the free DL-server? I deleted my first poste as it worked in private-mode.. 1st and 2nd file, ok, 3rd and 4th started, but stopped at ~10% and I get again:
Sorry! Access Denied.

It doesn't look like you've come from one of our download links, are using a browser or addon that blocks referrals or have stumbled across something you're not supposed to see. You'll need to start the download via our download links here in order to successfully download our mod. :cry:

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information