[REQ] RusMap 1.33 English City Name Patch

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Blue Lark
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2018 14:38

RusMap 1.8.1 city name is written Russian Kirill letters so I can't read RusMap city name. So.. Is there anybody who can make RusMap 1.33 English City Name Patch?
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

EdgeGladiator

10 Dec 2018 20:01

There is currently this problem. It will be unfortunately necessary to wait until the official version of Rusmap for ets2 1.33 to have the locals languages of city names ​​and solve this problem.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

10 Dec 2018 21:01

you can try this one: https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/l0dtwkkvc4tv/Rudi ... 2.zip.html
works with ProMods and SCS default map incl new Baltic DLC, and i added also the Citys from the RusMap. but at RusMap i have not tested it yet myself, but i guess it will work.
it can be that some of the new Russian Citys are missing.

disable in the game settings localized city and country names, and place the mod above the map mods.
No Support via PM!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information