Development on version 1.x (Current Map Improvements)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

17 Aug 2014 00:27

realdeal350 wrote:There are terrain bugs in Finland.
The majority of them have been solved today, 1.71 update coming shortly
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

AlexanderPope
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2014 01:43

Will 1.71 fix the map so that it has the outline of Hungary on it like in vanilla and it doesn't change to sea texture when you zoom in on that area?
Heaven from all creatures hides the book of Fate,
All but the page prescribed, their present state:
From brutes what men, from men what spirits know:
Or who could suffer being here below?

realdeal350
Developer

17 Aug 2014 07:02

ScuL wrote:
realdeal350 wrote:There are terrain bugs in Finland.
The majority of them have been solved today, 1.71 update coming shortly
Yay! Just FYI theres one near Porvoo on the road that goes to Mikkeli.
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

KubaJAM
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2014 09:06

Yep that one has been reported :P Glad to see bug fixes happening, I was very chuffed with Finland as it is!

Roytje2803
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2014 09:50

Can't wait till 1.71 update but one question do I have to pay the $1 again? or is it 1 time only?

wivly
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2014 09:58

Roytje2803 wrote:Can't wait till 1.71 update but one question do I have to pay the $1 again? or is it 1 time only?
You don't have to pay anything. There is a free way to download it below, it's just that the .rar file is split in parts, but it can still easily be extracted because WinRar automatically recognizes the next part if you extract part 1.

Roytje2803
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2014 10:06

Yes but I like to support them so I guess I have to pay the $1 Again

george118

17 Aug 2014 12:12

I have thanx to all ProMods Team, which is doing really grat job!

I have one note. Before that I have to write that I know that you dont like pleading like: "Please create city XY...." I understand it well.
I have only one suggestion for improvement map. I am very proud that the game comes originally from the Czech Republic. But when you look in the Czech Republic in the ETS map there are only 3 cities. It would not be not bad to add at least one or two more - or example: České Budějovice (Budweis) and Plzeň (Pilsen). The advantage is that they are near roads that are already in the map, so you can just connect them to existing roads in the map.

So its just a tip for you. I know that you have a lot of work with other pars in map that you are working on.

Thanx once more for your job ;)

MapDrawer
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2014 13:26

george118 wrote:I have thanx to all ProMods Team, which is doing really grat job!

I have one note. Before that I have to write that I know that you dont like pleading like: "Please create city XY...." I understand it well.
I have only one suggestion for improvement map. I am very proud that the game comes originally from the Czech Republic. But when you look in the Czech Republic in the ETS map there are only 3 cities. It would not be not bad to add at least one or two more - or example: České Budějovice (Budweis) and Plzeň (Pilsen). The advantage is that they are near roads that are already in the map, so you can just connect them to existing roads in the map.

So its just a tip for you. I know that you have a lot of work with other pars in map that you are working on.

Thanx once more for your job ;)
You know, i always wondered why Plzeň was not in the game. But i hope ProMods will make it if they can. And if they make Česke Budějovice, they probably need to re-make the country road from Praha to Česke into Highway. Because now it is just a normal road. I think it's too much work for one small city due to the scale.
Main Garage: Kassel (D)
Other Garages: -
Current Truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter
Current Level: 25 (Master)

Current Journey: Warszawa (PL) - Clermont-Ferrand (F)
Currently Transporting: Coal (24t)
Current Location: Aurach (D)
Route Length: 1347 km

ScuL
Founder

17 Aug 2014 13:37

Roytje2803 wrote:Yes but I like to support them so I guess I have to pay the $1 Again
People who paid $1 to download 1.70 will get an e-mail with a link to download 1.71 for free
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information