[Central] Free download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Vøytek
Developer

02 Dec 2018 20:47

Now right-click the first file and click "Extract here" ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

ToMattBan

03 Dec 2018 16:15

Hey guys. I have a problem.

When I try to download any of the parts of the mod, I just can download 5kb and the download stop.

I am using the UcBrowser, a browser like the Google Chrome, but with some add-ons.

ScuL
Founder

04 Dec 2018 05:57

Have you tried a different browser?
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

juggalo1978

06 Dec 2018 06:48

I dont know if I'm in the right spot for this but when I attempt to download the free version I get I have tried this with 4 different pcs and all with the same message

Sorry! Access Denied.

It doesn't look like you've come from one of our download links, are using a browser or addon that blocks referrals or have stumbled across something you're not supposed to see. You'll need to start the download via our download links here in order to successfully download our mod.

Also please ensure you're using a modern web browser otherwise you may experience problems. The download links are confirmed working on Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome. We do not support download managers or extensions like Adblock, uBlock Origin or NoScript on the free download links.

Did you also know you can also pay $1 to access a fast download?
It's a great way of supporting us!

Thanks for supporting ProMods!

ScuL
Founder

06 Dec 2018 08:26

Have you tried different browsers? That message will only appear in case the referral address is being shielded. You can only use the links when directly clicking them from the ProMods page
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Seca

26 Dec 2018 19:49

i wanted to download the promods map as i just bought all the dlc's and i downloaded 2 of the 6 promods map mods and now i get a message "Daym gurl! You've been blocked." though i have no download accelerator, no google chrome addons and nothing was affecting the download?

00jared

28 Dec 2018 04:46

when i try to download the files it says Sorry! Something has gone wrong.
We're very sorry, it appears this resource is currently down or experiencing problems. We are aware of it and are working on a fix. Try coming back later.
Origin is unreachable
The origin web server is not reachable.
Ray ID: 490107fc8e8282bb
Error reference number: 523
Cloudflare Location: Atlanta

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2018 21:22

Seca wrote:
26 Dec 2018 19:49
i wanted to download the promods map as i just bought all the dlc's and i downloaded 2 of the 6 promods map mods and now i get a message "Daym gurl! You've been blocked." though i have no download accelerator, no google chrome addons and nothing was affecting the download?
Refer to the FAQ's - specifically the blocked part. You've got something on your end that was sending too many connections: https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26256
00jared wrote:
28 Dec 2018 04:46
when i try to download the files it says Sorry! Something has gone wrong.
We're very sorry, it appears this resource is currently down or experiencing problems. We are aware of it and are working on a fix. Try coming back later.
Origin is unreachable <SNIP>
I've been on holiday so only had a chance to look into this now. Should be fixed.
Promods Server Administrator

Gaborboy95

08 Jan 2019 15:07

Another idea: Why not host the promods files at google drive? It's fast, it's safe, It has 15 Gigs by default, only downside is, if the file gets downloaded way too much, google will disable it temporarly.

ScuL
Founder

08 Jan 2019 22:55

We will get blocked by Google within 24 hours due to high data volume

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information