25 Dec 2018 13:22

That's cruel, showing us everything and not releasing :(
No, take your time, it will get better the more time you take :D
Can we expect a release this year?
Greetings

Xoryx
Donation rank:

25 Dec 2018 13:29

Releasing now is a bad idea, because promods is still not compatible with Baltic DLC. This add-on requires this DLC, so we must to wait when promods releases the compatible version.

EdgeGladiator

25 Dec 2018 14:08

Promods is compatible with the Baltics DLC... After if you want to wait to play this map with the ProMods version where it will have the merge, then you will wait a long time :mrgreen:.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

id777
Donation rank:

25 Dec 2018 15:11

Wow, Rishon LeZion, my friend lives here :)
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

ConscriptDavid

27 Dec 2018 23:24

Oh, wow man, this looks great!

I think I can be of help in regards to the Palestinian Israeli border, since I served there as meddling bureaucrat.

For the most part there is truck traffic both between Egypt-Gaza and Gaza-Israel, but what exactly goes between the border is very heavily limited, both from Egypt and from Israel. West Bank-Israeli traffic is semi-regular, but heavily regulated too. A feature of the border is that cargo is dropped off at one of the checkpoints (for example, at the Tarqumyia crossing) by side A, and then side B picks it up from there.

BTW, the Tarqumyia crossing if *very* important as it serves as a huge link between Asdhod, Ashkelon and Gaza to the Mount Hebron area. Which is also fully of quarries, btw.

Great work thus far, man!

Platypus
Developer

28 Dec 2018 17:59

Hello,
Shalom,

Thank you for all those infomations. In fact, I knew already a part of it but it would however be useful. I went in Israel/West Bank/Jordan some years ago but my view was the one of a tourist following his guide ...

The problem is now that we are coming here at the limits of the game. ETS2 was designed to make transport between different countries without such restrictions.
It's why the West Bank is represented on a simplified form. Represented because it exists and it seems the normal path to reach Amman in next versions.

About controls, there's a checkpoint at each entry where you need to slow down, but it's all. You don't have to unload cargo, you can continue until destination.
I know it's not fully realistic but it's not possible to have influence on the game mechanic. The same with Lebanon. Border is closed but you can still transfer cargo driving via Cyprus.

For the rest, it's the choice of the player to accept or ignore missions which seems realistic or not.

Regards,
Platypus

id777
Donation rank:

28 Dec 2018 18:29

It's right decision, Platypus
id777 ;)

Platypus
Developer

28 Dec 2018 20:58

Hello, Shalom, Salaam,

Testing is going well, here three new pictures of map. I doubt there will be a release for 2.32 (mainly because it would require the Baltic DLC which is not supported by this version of Promods). Release should occurs nearly after the merging Promods version if everything is going fine. But as usual, it's ready when ... ;-)
Mideast_41.jpg
Beirut at night
Mideast_41.jpg (88.85 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
Mideast_42.jpg
Approaching Tel Aviv at dusk
Mideast_42.jpg (106.15 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
Mideast_43.jpg
Welcome to Egypt
Mideast_43.jpg (180.79 KiB) Viewed 1201 times

ShadowBlazer01

28 Dec 2018 21:52

Holy Moly, you've dedicated just one year to do all of this :OOOOOOOOOO

I totally admire your work, and the one that all developers are doing right know notwithstanding some of them's lack of time (FH-Fahrer, f.i.). I would almost consider myself your disciple x).

ANYWAY, keep up your breathtaking pics and work, you'll see me developing in some years (Hopefully) :)

CHEERS
Driving fan, living life at University, learning what happiness and wholeness mean in life 😀😀
Industrial Engineering Student at Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Madrid Metropolitan Area).

Image Image

id777
Donation rank:

29 Dec 2018 00:38

I thought Promods 2.32 is compatible with Baltic DLC , but DLC not needed for loading, isn't it?

I have Baltic DLC and I am playing with Promods 2.32, but Promods overwrite DLC area.
id777 ;)

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information