Hi

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
patgale1
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2019 15:44

Hello fellow truckers.

I am of an age where computers were not even available at schools, I'm 61 I've spent all my working life in the transport industry driving various trucks, busses and coaches. My career came to an end after an accident so I was medically retired. My grandson got me into Eurotrucker Simulator 2 and must say the game has kept me busy and love the game. I have spent a few months playing the game. I heard about Pro Mods, I did some research, I signed up and bought the Pro Mods maps, here it goes downhill for me. I am no good at computers as I never needed one before. I tried to follow the downloading procedure and failed, why is it so hard to do? Def files, zip files, what are they? I thought it would be straight forward. I've given up on the idea now, there's no chance I will understand the computer lingo.

Pat

Shiva

12 Jan 2019 16:39

patgale1, ask your grandson for help.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

EdgeGladiator

12 Jan 2019 16:50

It's not difficult in my opinion. When you download Promods with the paid method, you only have to extract or just put the files from the zip to the mod folder. And then you also just have to add the def file in the mod folder. That's all and it's like the other maps on ETS2. After you can always see a tutorial to download : https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3852 . There are even somes youtube videos.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information