Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Vabisdriver

31 Jan 2019 17:22

fantastic work done guys

Gabriel1
Donation rank:

31 Jan 2019 19:08

Good to see Germany getting some nice re-touches again! Although i don't know wether if it is needed as SCS is doing an amazing job in Germany already and lots of ProMods their areas are kinda outdated... München too for example, i went there on vacation and couldn't recognize it, only a bit... Like except for Nürnberg, Bayern and lots of other areas are really outdated. Looking at the Ruhrgebied and Köln etc, it really isn't good... The quality there is lacking especially, sad, i hope SCS will further do a good job! Although i hope ProMods will step up and do something, keeping the city centers as realistic as possible is important, that is what makes and made ProMods better in Germany til now (yeye i know SCS Germany was horrible but just look at the quality now), although the balance is switching with SCS. I hope for the best but i don't know if it is fixable in a year, you will need another 3/5 years or something with this pace to redo the whole country with the amazing quality ProMods once had, i know it has some areas which indeed are up to date but those ain't really large areas. Germany in 1:19 is also not as easy as it seems, that is for sure! I hope for the best though!
Developer for Bayern 1:1

Shiva

31 Jan 2019 19:23

MG Mike wrote:
31 Jan 2019 15:38
I don't know.. There is no date for the Deliver of the ship at this news-article.. But if you write the Fanafjord is still in service and the new ferry will come later, it is questionable if it would come to us right on time..

And the other problem remains with that speed limit..

I try to have an eye in it and can post if I have more news to it.
It could be that they'll receive new ferries soonish, so that Fanafjord could be available in spring.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Plum™
Developer

31 Jan 2019 19:28

I agree with Gabriel, one thing which especially irritates me in a lot of places is the vegetation very old and I hope with the ScS merge this will be improved. Also i wish you added some more of the ‘Bundesstraßen’ again, I love driving through the German villages and the only long stretch is very nice but I feel like you have space to add more of them. Good luck though! I understand it is very hard work including a lot in a 1:19 scale

Der Freiburger
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2019 19:02

The Problem is, the Ferry Connection Wischhafen-Glückstadt is there since the the year 1919. Without any break they had a Ferry Service.

The Connection Cuxhaven Brunsbüttel isn´t very stable, the last Ferry Service was for only 2 years, before that many years (more than 10 years) there where no Ferry.

in the 80s and 90s there where a Ferry Service but only for a few years too. And the next try to make a Ferry Connection is more a rumor than an real Idea.
Look at HK Transporte on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/HKTransp/

MG Mike
Donation rank:

01 Feb 2019 20:51

Yeah, as written before, this unstableness of that connection is caused by the longer way to ride and higher prizes for the tickets and at the last the way from Brunsbüttel to the next Autobahn (A23) is longer than from Glückstadt.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

MordekaiZeyo

02 Feb 2019 16:18

O: Great work!

EdgeGladiator

02 Feb 2019 18:27

MG Mike wrote:
28 Jan 2019 16:56
By the way it is cool that some others are posting here too. I already thought I am one of only a few or the only one who cares about what the new germany will be..
Greetings
MG Mike
Too bad that these people are only interested by their country and their interest, but not to other countries ... :mrgreen:
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

02 Feb 2019 18:50

Hey Edge,

Ouch.. That was hurting.. I got you..

It is why I am from germany and if I see my homeland in a game I have an interest for it..

That does not mean other countries doesn't interest me. I like the Scandinavian countries as well. And Netherlands too..
But I can not say anything much since I had never been there. I can only trust the mappers that they have made real good work.

But you are right, I should more look to the other countries too and make some posts there too of course..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Shiva

02 Feb 2019 22:46

MG Mike, I have the bad habit of visiting Google Maps, when driving in areas not previously visited.
And even checking areas farther away than where I am driving.
Result is sometimes that a drive can extend close to what it would have been IRL.
Latest with Baltic DLC.

Der Freiburger, the Wischhafen-Glückstadt ferry connection, that is on my top list of the ferry connections, but problem is that they are very close to Hamburg.
While Cuxhaven-Brunsbüttel is a bit farther away. But still close to Hamburg.

What other options are there to Google Streetview for Germany? it's.... a bit lacking.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information