[REL] Antarctica Map

You can share and discuss other map mods here
PenguinR05
Posts: 21
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 19:29

06 Feb 2019 08:40

Hello fellow Truckers! :D I have something very special to share!

My first mod, the first ever Antarctica Map is now released. :)
The map currently is based around the Ross Ice Shelf at the bottom of Antarctica.
Includes: Amundsen Scott, Arrival Heights, Discovery Hut, Gondwana Station, Jang Bogo, Marble Point, Mario Zucchelli, McMurdo Station, Pegasus Field, Phoenix Airfield, Scott Base, Taylor Valley and William Field.

Pictures and download can be found at: http://penguinstudios.net/antarcticamap/index.php
Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you like the map if you try it!

I sent this yesterday on the SCS forums sorry if you have already seen this from there!

AlvaroTrucker
Posts: 46
Joined: 10 Sep 2016 23:27

06 Feb 2019 22:59

Good! Two things:
1. Will you develop all the antarctica?
2. You need a map zoom to see the map, it would be nice if you could make a hotfix to solve that

FloridianRepublic
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Dec 2017 19:02
Donation rank:

06 Feb 2019 23:09

If you could add a ferry from Calais, that would be nice, so you don't have to go too far, and people without YKS, Swedish Islands, or EAA can use it.

PenguinR05
Posts: 21
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 19:29

07 Feb 2019 10:57

AlvaroTrucker wrote:
06 Feb 2019 22:59
Good! Two things:
1. Will you develop all the antarctica?
2. You need a map zoom to see the map, it would be nice if you could make a hotfix to solve that
1. That is my plan yes.
2. The map fuly works with Arayas's Super Zoom mod.

PenguinR05
Posts: 21
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 19:29

07 Feb 2019 14:10

FloridianRepublic wrote:
06 Feb 2019 23:09
If you could add a ferry from Calais, that would be nice, so you don't have to go too far, and people without YKS, Swedish Islands, or EAA can use it.
Added! at http://penguinstudios.net/antarcticamap/download.php

Gutte72
Posts: 50
Joined: 07 May 2017 23:06
Donation rank:
Location: Finspång
Contact:

07 Feb 2019 14:26

Always fun with new parts of the world driving around as long as it fits promods together with other map parts ...
ETS2 1.35+Swedishisland 1.10+Emden 1,02c+Paris 2.4+Bosnia A. 1.3+YKSRSK 1.8+Roextended 2.2+Volga 0.1+Rusmap 1.9.0+Promods 2.41+Gukovo 1.2+SR 7.9.0+Aral 1.1+TGS 1.2+Pj Indo 2.65+Antarktis 0.8+AfroMap 2.0

PenguinR05
Posts: 21
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 19:29

07 Feb 2019 14:33

The map should work just fine with about every single map out there. Havn't tested all of them however.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 07 Feb 2019 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

User avatar
Kobra2112
Posts: 672
Joined: 06 Feb 2015 09:59
Location: Somewhere in 'murica

09 Feb 2019 01:00

Kinda thought this was a joke thread at first but now I'm intrigued. When I can get off the 1.33 release for beta testing I'll give this a whirl. Also looking forward to driving a job from France to Antarctica
PM since v1.83 :D

OS: Win 10 64-bit
CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0-4.4GHz
GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
PSU: 1000G EVGA Platinum
RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR3 @ 1866MHz

User avatar
Tapir
Posts: 13
Joined: 18 Jul 2017 12:06

09 Feb 2019 03:07

Hi smelly, your map is excellent ;)

PenguinR05
Posts: 21
Joined: 05 Mar 2018 19:29

09 Feb 2019 11:07

Kobra2112 wrote:
09 Feb 2019 01:00
Kinda thought this was a joke thread at first but now I'm intrigued. When I can get off the 1.33 release for beta testing I'll give this a whirl. Also looking forward to driving a job from France to Antarctica
Haha Yeah, Thats understandable, The map should work just fine on both 1.34 and 1.33. :D



Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Nikkorek, SweSel and 3 guests