France and Monaco Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
id777
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2019 15:44

I wish Promods team could improve France DLC, cause it's still default.... but only after completing merge of Baltic DLC and Germany update.
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

dennis_2310

24 Feb 2019 19:09

Well, at least we have now after a looooooooong time a new developer. Thank God, Noah_Lukas wants to rebuild something :)

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

TimmyTurner95

24 Feb 2019 19:28

DLC France has existed since December 2016. And there only have been a few rebuilds since then, mainly in the Pau-Bayonne area and some minor
improvements in Northwest France. Promods Team has an estimated 50 members. Why isn't anybody doing anything ?

They hardly manage to release updates. We want 2.40 finally !!!!

And for all those who have plans for France: the scale is 1:19 so not everything will fit as you'd like to have it.
EURoadNet-Developer

Frozen1

24 Feb 2019 20:31

France is not the only country in the world. In my honest opinion I'd like to get the full Europe before have any rebuilds.
People have life outside the ETS2. Only a person, who got to know the editor and mapping would know what I'm talking about. It's a slow process.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 24 Feb 2019 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote Posts directly above yours.
ImageImage

HQ: Rousse (BG)
Truck: MAN TGX Euro 6 2013
ProMods since: August 2013 v1.0

bmwGTR

25 Feb 2019 09:42

TimG95 wrote:
DLC France has existed since December 2016. And there only have been a few rebuilds since then, mainly in the Pau-Bayonne area and some minor
improvements in Northwest France. Promods Team has an estimated 50 members. Why isn't anybody doing anything ?

And for all those who have plans for France: the scale is 1:19 so not everything will fit as you'd like to have it.
Hi,
if you can do it better, why you not open the map editor and start editing yourself?

2.40 will be released when it's ready.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

EdgeGladiator

25 Feb 2019 12:09

TimG95 wrote:
ProMods is the map that comes out the most update and fastest. 2.33 was released 1 week after ETS2 1.34. 2.32 was released 2 days after ETS2 1.33. And for ProMods 2.40, be happy that is planned for soon.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2019 12:49

TimG95 wrote:

I Highly recommend you to be more patient.. If there comes more of you always shouting "we want the new version finally" maybe Promods team stops to mod. Or only doing it for internal well choosen members.
Let them have their time they need. Remember it is a mod, coming for free to you and the creators do it in their free time. They have probably their working life and family too. So they can't work on promods 8 hour a day untill it is ready.
And by putting more pressure on them the good Quality can be lost.

If you look into the threats of each countryy there are almost everywhere some screenshots of what will await you. And if I am not wrong I think I have read somewhere that they are already running beta tests. So it can't really take too long to release.
Think on it, it was first written promods 2.35, now they have changed to 2.40. The full members 2.20, 2.30 and now 2.40 means that this will be a major update, so there will be a plenty of new areas or beautiful reworked areas.. I am very looking forward to it and many times I could say the same, cause i wonder how germany will look now. Not only the few screens in the threat, the whole rest of it too. But for the mentioned reasons I stay patient and wait.

It will come. Maybe sooner as I or we all think, maybe it takes a while. But what ever, I have not discovered the 100 Percent of the map, so there is something left to explore, so instead of shouting "give us the update" I continue my ride ad deliver my goods to where I never have gone before.

Regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Chocorua
Donation rank:

26 Feb 2019 12:37

The height differences with the new DLC seems like a daunting task. I applaud the team for rolling up their sleeves and soldiering on with 2.40.

dennis_2310

26 Feb 2019 20:17

TimG95 wrote:

In my opinion this is quite arrogant from you. If you want more progress in France, why do you not start rebuilding the area by your own? There are also more other projects, that are considered "more important" for ProMods, than a rebuilt of France. And how often the team can say that it's ready when it's ready?!

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

Nectaria Coutayar
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2019 12:31

It's may be arrogant but that doesn't make it any less true though.

We will see what the new France dev will do, it can only get better by someone working on it than no work done at all.
lvl 207 - 905000km - Scania R730 - 60% map coverage

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information