Background Map for Big Map Combos

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
MG Mike
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2019 21:13

Hi there

The modder "DOOmERdaZe" is working on a Background satellite map for Promods with A big map combo. So if you use such a combo like that ones from Wombat Trucker's Big Map Setup Europe or global edition, this map gives a proper background for Europe, Southern Region Map as well as the afro map.

Here is a link to the video of it

https://youtu.be/MLuWGCjL4Es

I like it, but I think he has to do some improvements to great Britain. But the rest looks promising.

Regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

id777
Donation rank:

26 Feb 2019 14:44

Thank you for release. This is very beautiful map! But I have some critics. You should to improve background map. Some cities are on the water. Look at Barcelona for example. Other coastal cities are not on the coast (Brest, France for example). You should look better at coastal cities.

Also Promods territories near Klaipeda (Lietuva) are on the water. Poland Rebuilding city Leba (near Gdansk, Poland) is also on the water. I noticed that some islands are not on their place too (i saw island Bornholm is not on it's place)(Ronne city)).

Please don't be angry at me, I like the idea of this background, but you should work a bit harder. Thank you.
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

TunDrik

26 Feb 2019 22:08

I would recommend lowering the saturation a tiny bit if you still have the raw file you've edited. It looks a bit "fake" right now, but still good work!
English and Swedish

ETS2: ProMods - RusMap - Southern Region - Poland Rebuilding - The Great Steppe - AfroMap - Paris Rebuild - Emden - Swedish Islands
ATS: Viva Mexico - Mexico Extremo Aguascalientes - La Paz & Cubo San Lucas Rebuild

MG Mike
Donation rank:

28 Feb 2019 08:34

yeah,

i think there has to bee some improvments too, but remember this is not my work, it is from "Doomerdaze"

i suggest to write your comments in the commentlist below his video.

i only posted the link to it here, to show to anyone who might be interested to it.

regrads
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information