Funny and mishap AI Traffic, and strange and unusual events in Promods updated(10-03-2019)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
T4LIVR

25 Feb 2019 11:37

***Oops my account has been cancel not due to my contents but some old news items I have uploaded so you won't able to view the videos***

I'm going to share some recorded incident of AI traffic, and strange and unusual events ONLY while playing with Promods. Enjoy.

This drunken AI has been drifting from left to right for nearly half a minute.

Am I turning? Or are you turning?

Two Truckers decided to have a break on the Highway, not moving at all!

Daytime Pub Crawlers get off the road! (Or are they Easter egg of sort?)

Heading towards Belgrade from Vidin. Can someone please tell me what's the road rules are in Bulgaria?
As I'm sure you just keep going once there is no traffis in front of the stop sign, which was station a couple of metres back.
Wait a minute! An't you that bus driver who ram in in Saint Petersburg? viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10186&start=2910

Following from that. This happen, and I was too immerse in the game I forgot to come here to search for an answer. But this determine bastard was going to found a solution to solve this entrapment. Toke 10 minutes.....Are you alright Motorcyclist From Jazzycat's motors?The answer is not what you think for those of you who has gone through here.

Then on the return trip heading towards Ohrid(Macedonia)....the retarded "Aaaaahhhhh....." moment.

This poor AI trucker seem to have fallen asleep at the wheel inside the Serbia and Macedonia border crossing.
I thought I'll give the poor mate a nudge while embarrass myself my stalling the engine - not once.

Just before Serbia and Macedonia border crossing. Two idots racing towards it and both in their wrong representing lane. Who's going to pull a dumb maneuver?

Travelling from Cardiff to Dublin. Some AI has been watch too much re-run of the Italian job sneaking in like that. Or was that me who couldn't make out if it was a single or double lane around about because of the sun in my face? Or was it people want to quickly get of of Britain because of the Brixit debacle?

Cardiff to Dublin: Exodus. A Trucker this time.

Cardiff to Dublin: Exodus. Another Trucker. Ireland must be looking very appealing. Three incident in a single trip. This is first for me.

Bitola(Macedonia) to Larnaka(Cyprus). I was going to turn and thought the truck in front was too. Nope.

Who's that behind me?

I'm sure they're promod, if I'm wrong please tell me off. :|
Last edited by T4LIVR on 24 Oct 2020 01:25, edited 16 times in total.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

25 Feb 2019 11:59

Just as dodgy and stupid as real life drivers... :P
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Omicron
Developer

26 Feb 2019 18:54

T4LIVR

That always happens on that road (Brest, Belarus/Poland border). It might be a ProMods/RusMap problem, but I think I've seen that happen on SCS turf as well. And the third video, I've seen that happen multiple times (and I've had a few near-misses before :D ). As for the second and last ones, I've never come across them before... :|
Developer since 2.56
Éirinn go Brách!

T4LIVR

01 Mar 2019 11:36

Omicron wrote:
T4LIVR

That always happens on that road (Brest, Belarus/Poland border).
Hmm...do you think the moddlers are trying to tell us there's are lots of pub and night time activities in real life with in the BBP triangle?
I have never been to that part of the world so hmm... *pondering*

Edit:
Omicron wrote:
T4LIVR

And the third video, I've seen that happen multiple times (and I've had a few near-misses before :D ).
They are the most annoyance of all quacky AIs, as you could be driving and enjoying the scenery and next minute...$(@Y$*&Y@*&*!&!!!....evasive maneuver.....not!

Edit-2:
Volleybal4life wrote:
25 Feb 2019 11:59
Just as dodgy and stupid as real life drivers... :P
Couldn't agree more.
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 01 Mar 2019 11:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information