PenguinR05

09 Feb 2019 11:07

Tapir wrote:
09 Feb 2019 03:07

Hi smelly, your map is excellent ;)
Thanks! That means a lot to me! :D

zufettzumfliegen

13 Feb 2019 14:18

Ich fahre nun schon seit der 1.28 ETS2. Ich war immer auf der Suche nach solch einer Karte, es gab da nichts was mit irgendwas kompatibel war. Ich habe schon von dir vor über einem Jahr in einem Forum was von dir gelesen, das du so was machen wolltest. Ich dachte erst au man wieder so einer (SCHMUNZELN) aber wenn er das wirklich durchzieht ist er mein Held, und ich bin voll dabei. HIMMEL Ar... und Gewitter Entladung
Die Map ist mal richtig GEIL. YOU ARE MY HERO Wenn ich dir irgendwie helfen kann mit testen anpassen von sii Daten helfe ich dir gern weiter MFG Frank aus Bremen

I have been driving since the 1.28 ETS2. I was always looking for such a map, there was nothing that was compatible with anything. I've already read about you a year ago in a forum what you wanted to do that. I first thought so again, but if he really pulls it off, he's my hero, and I'm full of it. SKY Ar ... and thunderstorm discharge
The map is really cool GEIL. YOU ARE MY HERO If I can help you somehow with test customize sii data I help you like to continue MFG Frank from Bremen

I do not often write in the forum but when I really mean it

PenguinR05

13 Feb 2019 16:13

zufettzumfliegen, Thank you very much for those kind words. :D I don't really need any help right now except if you somewhow magically know how to make stuff in blender or 3ds max. But thanks very much anyhows! :lol:

SETrucker
Donation rank:

14 Feb 2019 21:51

Have run a little on antarctica but have some thoughts anyway ..

Didn't really understand it is just a village in Antarctica or is it several or will you add more it is possible to deliver things only on antarctica with or do you have to travel from there to to deliver things?
YouTube channel for Euro Truck Simulator 2:
Follow my different missions on my channel https://youtube.com/channel/UC0ASSqpFaNfS9vBYW4nqhrQ
New 2 video every dag!!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.4-4.9 GHz
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT Nitro+ 16GB 4K

zufettzumfliegen

16 Feb 2019 15:36

Ich hab da ein Problem Wenn du von der Fähre kommst kommt man nicht mal mit 750 Ps den Berg da hoch mit Ladung völlig unmöglich mach das nicht so rutschig da oder mach den anstieg kleiner so hat das wenig Sinn Und bau da mal ne Garage und ne werkstatt bitte danke dir °___°

english
I have a problem If you come from the ferry, you do not even come with 750 HP the mountain up there with charge completely impossible that is not so slippery or make the increase smaller so has little sense And build a garage and ne ne workshop please thank you
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 16 Feb 2019 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added english translation, please speak only english in main forum or use german subforum: https://promods.net/viewforum.php?f=18

gmtavares

16 Feb 2019 22:13

When I first tested this, let me be honest, it was to have a bit of a laugh. I mean, it's a map of Antarctica.

Nevertheless, I was positively surprised by the quality of your signs and stuff like that.

That being said, I still think there are still aspects that need to be fixed - no AI besides maybe 4*4 special vehicles with a very small spawn rate... And no street lighting.
I don't think that exits in Antarctica. At least not from pictures of the based I saw.
But if you know it is realistic, then keep it.

Cheers
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

PenguinR05

16 Feb 2019 22:23

@gmtavers, Thanks for liking the signs! I spent a lot of time on them, And will continue to do so.

Before I used to have street lights all over the place but I got some feedback saying that I should remove it and keep it only at the research stations, and well that's what I did. At Antarctica there are barely any roads, therefore almost all of the roads are 100% fictional. And, I will take a look if I can change the traffic as you said. Thanks for the feeback!

Cheers. :D

PenguinR05

19 Feb 2019 12:15

Just added a optional way to download the map for people who for some reason can't download the map, by paying 1 us dollar every month at my Patreon you get a direct download link to the map. Of course you would need to send a mail to [email protected] and get your direct download links. :D

EdgeGladiator

20 Feb 2019 13:25

hmm interesting project :)
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Novislav_D

05 Mar 2019 12:05

Nice map, keep it up!

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information