Development on version 1.x (British Columbia Edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Jevsenak
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2019 08:47

thm57 wrote:
22 Apr 2019 23:24
Things may have changed but I remember Pavel in an interview when ATS was released that the plan was to hopefully one day do all of the USA and then move on to Canada and/or Mexico.
I think so to. It is the most logical move for Promods to work on Canada and avoiding having to redo their work when SCS realises starts releasing more states within USA.

And thank you Promods, I just started playing ATS again and exploring notrh from NM, so this news came in just in time :)

JediTrucker_101
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2019 11:22

Well, all I can say is, I've been waiting for this for 3 years and 2 months, the same time ATS was released. It comes at a perfect time, too, when SCS is only months away from releasing the northernmost state DLC, Washington State, which will hook into the ProMods - Canada at Vancouver. I hope that there will be ferry connections from Washington to Vancouver Island. I'm guessing that you have been waiting for SCS to show everyone which roads will have there 'terminus' on the Canadian border so the proper connections can be put in place. This is frikkin EPIC!!! Thank you ProMods.

stevenc57

23 Apr 2019 12:13

I agree with you a 100% there promods has done this at an awesome time and there will probe be a lot of Americans will start to play ats :).thanks again to the promods team not sure if they have seen my message I just wanted to say a hugt thank you I mean this with every word.:) just awesome you guys are

Nissantruck

23 Apr 2019 15:54

@stevenc57
I dont know,if i can say this in the behalf of the Pm team,but thank you for your kind words anyway.
I can say,that at least from my behalf,it is always nice for me to hear what people think about the work,that the Pm team does.

It could be nice if the border crossing to Canada from the Usa could have the same border gate system,that the Ets2 has.I mean with the drivers/trucks papers check up thing.
I do not know,how it is made to work now,if there is any kind of border system like,that in developement for the Pm Ats map.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Stilgar
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2019 18:43

I think that promods plans are discussed with SCS :-)
Company: Universal Transports -- Headquarter : Hamburg

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

23 Apr 2019 20:38

Nissantruck wrote:
23 Apr 2019 15:54
It could be nice if the border crossing to Canada from the Usa could have the same border gate system,that the Ets2 has.I mean with the drivers/trucks papers check up thing.
I do not know,how it is made to work now,if there is any kind of border system like,that in developement for the Pm Ats map.
Well I'm close to mapping the border so then we will see if we can add that system in. I really hope it is present (I suspect it is, but let's see). As usual we will try to represent the border as true to life as possible. I will probably post some more info and screens about the Vancouver area (so my developing area) in the coming weeks/months.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

stevenc57

23 Apr 2019 22:55

nico I just wanted to say thank you to the promods team for the awesome work there doing on the new promods for ats Canada sooo thank you very much and also im sooo happy with promods 2.40 for ets2 too so thank you for that also :)

Nissantruck

24 Apr 2019 10:40

Nico wrote:
23 Apr 2019 20:38

Well I'm close to mapping the border so then we will see if we can add that system in. I really hope it is present (I suspect it is, but let's see). As usual we will try to represent the border as true to life as possible. I will probably post some more info and screens about the Vancouver area (so my developing area) in the coming weeks/months.
It will be nice to see,what kind of border system,that area will have and if it is realistic,then that is a really good idea. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

RobertKNL
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2019 11:19

I agree that seeing PM work on Canada is great news, especially since this means I can combine this with the MHAPro mod (which only adds stuff in the existing map).

I am really not a fan of all the other ATS map mods (c2c, Canadream and all the Mexico mods), they are too bland imo.

Teppey71

24 Apr 2019 13:30

My first thought was "1 April", but now I have seen the blog review and then was my first thought, yes, finally neat mapper at work ... ATS and ProMods can only be good. I say thank you for ProMods Canada, today, although it will be release some time later.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ATS”

• Information