Unofficial RusMap Fix for Baltic DLC and ProMods 2.40

You can share and discuss other map mods here
bengt.jensie
Posts: 172
Joined: 19 May 2015 09:07
Contact:

30 Apr 2019 21:00

alexhob123 wrote:
30 Apr 2019 20:57
where is model.scs i downloaded 1.8.1 and only model is in there not model2

okay i found it
Good! So, try it out now then!

User avatar
alexhob123
Posts: 252
Joined: 29 Dec 2013 23:06
Location: Lincoln, England
Contact:

30 Apr 2019 21:04

nope it doesn't work
can anyone help me

User avatar
alexhob123
Posts: 252
Joined: 29 Dec 2013 23:06
Location: Lincoln, England
Contact:

30 Apr 2019 21:05

look at my thread on game crashing again please help and i will add my game.log to pastebin one last time

anothercasual
Posts: 35
Joined: 16 Mar 2019 18:45

30 Apr 2019 22:06

Is there a patch that adds english names? Also, is there a patch for PM2.33 + Rusmap that prevents AI police cars from appearing outside of where they should be?

aurelbdx
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Mar 2018 08:08
Location: Bordeaux, FRANCE

30 Apr 2019 22:26

anothercasual wrote:
30 Apr 2019 22:06
Is there a patch that adds english names? Also, is there a patch for PM2.33 + Rusmap that prevents AI police cars from appearing outside of where they should be?
RUSMAP Police fix:
http://www.roextended.ro/fixes.html

Rusmap English city names:
https://sharemods.com/l0dtwkkvc4tv/Rudi ... 2.zip.html

disable in the game settings localized city and country names, and place the mod above the map mods.

User avatar
Rudi Raser
Posts: 2857
Joined: 16 Oct 2016 15:02
Donation rank:

30 Apr 2019 22:43

my updated City Name version for ProMods 2.40 you find in the Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1590741864
or mod folder version here: https://sharemods.com/5gwt02rjxyhi/Rudi ... 4.zip.html

bengt.jensie
Posts: 172
Joined: 19 May 2015 09:07
Contact:

30 Apr 2019 22:58

Thanx Rudi! :D

anothercasual
Posts: 35
Joined: 16 Mar 2019 18:45

01 May 2019 01:01

aurelbdx wrote:
30 Apr 2019 22:26
anothercasual wrote:
30 Apr 2019 22:06
Is there a patch that adds english names? Also, is there a patch for PM2.33 + Rusmap that prevents AI police cars from appearing outside of where they should be?
RUSMAP Police fix:
http://www.roextended.ro/fixes.html

Rusmap English city names:
https://sharemods.com/l0dtwkkvc4tv/Rudi ... 2.zip.html

disable in the game settings localized city and country names, and place the mod above the map mods.
For the english city names patch, I got a no file error when trying to download it.
Rudi Raser wrote:my updated City Name version for ProMods 2.40 you find in the Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1590741864
or mod folder version here: https://sharemods.com/5gwt02rjxyhi/Rudi ... 4.zip.html
sadly I can't use that version because I'm on Promods 2.33 and I don't have Beyond The Baltic DLC

User avatar
Rudi Raser
Posts: 2857
Joined: 16 Oct 2016 15:02
Donation rank:

01 May 2019 01:11

anothercasual wrote:
01 May 2019 01:01

sadly I can't use that version because I'm on Promods 2.33 and I don't have Beyond The Baltic DLC

did you tried? should work.

plefkas
Posts: 5
Joined: 23 Feb 2016 06:50

01 May 2019 12:14

alexhob123 wrote:
30 Apr 2019 20:18
does rusmap work with pro mods 2.40 i can't get it to work correctly i downloaded the files in the link https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3808#p3808 but it's not working
i delete legacy and sardinia files from mod manager , also ferry connection and i use these priority for 3 maps for me and works fine i dont know if this works for great steppe or project balkans, i dont use the maps. now i want to test the other mods for trucks, trailers etc.

Image



Post Reply
  • Information