No DLC but I have them

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Smurun

05 Jun 2019 17:45

I have promods 1.33 with the italia, france, going east and scandinavia dlc but when I go into the manager it says that I do not own the DLC but I can clearly see on steam and in the DLC katalog in-game AND I even played the same mods and same version and everything like an hour before or so

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

05 Jun 2019 17:52

Make sure the DLCs are activated in Steam, it sounds like they got deactivated somehow.
Otherwise please post your game.log for further inspection of that problem.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Davyddin
Donation rank:

05 Jun 2019 20:34

Also, do you mean you are trying to play ProMods v2.32 with ETS2 v1.33? Are you positive your game is (still) set to be downgraded to v1.33?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Smurun

07 Jun 2019 10:16

So I do have all dlc avtive and I have promods 1.33 and it was some kind of bug because I was playing 1.34 but when I changed the version to 1.34 temporary it worked but then I have another mod that is saying that I do not have all dlc I do not know if it is my DLC that are broken or that they mean that I have the wrong version instead of not having DLC

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 Jun 2019 12:25

Could you please show us your game.log? You can find it in your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder. Open it in notepad.exe and copy the content to www.pastebin.com. Provide the link here.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Smurun

10 Jun 2019 17:46

So I have my ETS2 to auto update and somehow I've been so dumb and didn't notice that 1.35 had come out and when I downgraded I still didn't know the problem then 4 days after I realized that 1.35 had come out and got pretty andry because I wanted to play that for so long, it was the problem I couldn't play my promods and had to downgrade... I will probably not play with the mods for a while and if I would I will probably buy baltic and road to the black sea dlc and play with new mods on 1.35 so I do no longer care about that mod not working

Davyddin
Donation rank:

10 Jun 2019 20:10

Okay, sounds good, happy trucking to you! And sooner or later there will be a new version of ProMods out, compatible with the new 1.35 version of the game. So just hold out a little longer for that. :)
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information