Recruiting ProMods ATS developers

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
PavementPilot
Donation rank:

09 Aug 2018 04:37

I have 28 years OTR in Canada and the USA. If you have any questions about truck/trailer configurations, routes, laws, signage, etc, please get ahold of me.

coolchillin422
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2018 23:14

ScuL wrote:
12 Feb 2016 12:04
As our mission to expand Europe until it is completed remains unchanged, we will need additional man power to be able to commence work on a ProMods ATS pack.

To achieve this we are looking for new team members, preferably from the United States and Canada as they will pack knowledge of local infrastructure and signage.

We are willing to train / educate / teach aspects of modding however as we are actively developing ourselves you will need to be willing to explore and educate yourself and preferably have a clue of what you are doing.

Don't hesitate to get in touch and become part of a great team :D
I live in long island so I could do I-495 and some main roads on Long Island if you want. However, I will need the game so if you want to sign me up, I'll get the game.

Davyddin
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2018 12:59

@coolchillin422, Please show your ATS mapping skills in the Show you work section, and you might at some point get contacted by the team.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

cmcdaniel12

18 Feb 2019 11:26

I have a good understanding of the major highway systems along the east coast and extensive knowledge of Florida where I live. Not the greatest at modding but willing to learn!

SomeKindOfHorse

09 Apr 2019 23:58

It would be an honor to work for you guys, especially on this map since I know nothing about Europe.

Smarty_SCR
Asset Creator

14 Jun 2019 16:04

I can probably be of some use creating the occasional map/sign assets. ;)

xRECONLOBSTERx
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2019 03:22

I have 25+ years OTR experiance in the lower 48 states, Western Canada and Alaska. I recently started mapping, (6 weeks ago) and have realized i have found a new passion that i absolutely love doing. Having no experience what so ever in mapping, i dove into the editor and started learning, My work has come along way since the start, i would love the chance to work with(and learn from the Promods team). I started a thread in show your work, but since i have released as a WIP, i did not post pictures based on the rules. If contacted, i can provide pictures of my work. Thanks for making the game better, to everyone at Promods!

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2019 20:59

The show your work section is precisely meant for showing pictures of work in progress, so go for it
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

excoracer

07 Nov 2019 00:38

I'd like to contribute to the ATS Map. Specifically 3 towns adjacent to a highway in ontario. Just looking to found out what i can do to contribute. Excoracer on steam and TruckersMP. Thanks

stradastatale16
Donation rank:

29 Feb 2020 19:24

ScuL wrote:
12 Feb 2016 12:04
As our mission to expand Europe until it is completed remains unchanged, we will need additional man power to be able to commence work on a ProMods ATS pack.

To achieve this we are looking for new team members, preferably from the United States and Canada as they will pack knowledge of local infrastructure and signage.

We are willing to train / educate / teach aspects of modding however as we are actively developing ourselves you will need to be willing to explore and educate yourself and preferably have a clue of what you are doing.

Don't hesitate to get in touch and become part of a great team :D
If you want 'i'm here but I'm from Italy. I know the signage

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information