Iberian Peninsula Appreciation Thread

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
EdgeGladiator

07 Jul 2019 23:14

tantalus wrote:
07 Jul 2019 23:12
Nothing changed? dont you think the jump from dx9 to dx11 is considered a "change"? lol. :lol:
I hope isn't a mocking laugh :ugeek: :twisted:

dx9 to dx11 is a change on all the map, as all the new thing that 1.35 added, not specific to spain. You have to think a little

after it's sure that with all the things added, the fps can well drop but then it's general :)
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

tantalus

09 Jul 2019 13:07

I know, but Spain has been always a bit more demanding about optimization, for some reason. I dont notice any drop on fps in any other places (or at least not more than before). Well, probably its only in my end.

CptCaribbean

12 Jul 2019 13:42

Barcelona has been highly optimized on last versions and now is way better playable than it was before. If it's still a problem for you if may be caused by third parties.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information