[REL] Road to Aral - A Great Steppe Addon v1.3 Final

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
psychoszoku

21 Jul 2019 08:53

I have to admit that this new Aralsk looks really good :!: :D

FunTrucker_18

21 Jul 2019 20:24

Thanks, Dude. I like it more than the old one. The real Aral doesn't have that high buildings, at least not many of them. So a rebuild was a must. :lol:

FunTrucker_18

02 Sep 2019 00:16

Guys, I got some bad news.

For personal reasons I'm withdrawing from mapping for a longer time. Had a long time to think about it and I have to give up mapping. I've discarded Discord, I'm no longer active there.

I guess I will only continue my own projects on a very low level. All of my projects are currently "On Hold".

I won't delete anything. You can still access anything I made and some of my projects will get small updates from time to time.

I'm not a mysterious personal, so I give you my reasons why I take this bigger break.

1st reason: I have to prepare for important tests at train conductor school. I don't wanna run over my teacher while having 8000 tons of steel under my ass. It's a strange feeling working on a good paid job after 5 years of unemployment and I don't wanna mess up. And of course I travel a lot during school times, because the education train can be anywhere in Germany.

2nd: Have some family issues, no details here.

3rd: Using my free times to get my girl and me some good time and maybe even some "sexy time" :lol:

4th: The map editor became a piece of indulgent crap with 1.35 update. It's more frustrating than my plastic modeling work.

Well, that's enough for now. I'll stay mostly quiet the next time. I'm not gone for good but I'll stay at the back. So keep my seat warm and cozy til I return and I promise, I will!

brainiac
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2019 00:32

I hope that someone will continue your great work in the meantime.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

psychoszoku

02 Sep 2019 07:29

Have a great time mate! Hope you 'll find time somewhere in a future to come back ;)

deleted_user_8875

02 Sep 2019 13:11

Last edited by deleted_user_8875 on 22 Apr 2020 00:25, edited 1 time in total.
I am sorry.. but I had to go...

ExtremorGP

11 Sep 2019 18:02

So I have a good news for you regarding Road to Aral! 🇰🇿

Road to Aral which now is an addon for The Great Steppe is going to be a part of the Road to Asia map! Our map [Road to Asia] will stay compatible with The Great Steppe and if you will use The Great Steppe with our map, The Great Steppe will overwrtite some areas from our map. We decided to do so because It would be a nice addition for people who don't use The Great Steppe at all or use our map as standalone. There's some work to do (moving the map to the correct possition, removing models from The Great Steppe, remaking signs and so on) but we hope you'll enjoy our map more by this desicion. If The Great Steppe update will be released before Road to Asia release, we'll share updated addon version of the Road to Aral for The Great Steppe. And keep in mind, The Great Steppe WON'T be mandatory to use our map.
Retired modder.

FunTrucker_18

13 Sep 2019 01:18

Yep, was tbh an easy decision to "hand" the map over to the RTA-Team, as I was one of the first guys included in the Dev Team. And I guess I'm still part of the team, even though I'm inactive :lol:

As I still have many things stuck in my head I let the guys do their job on my map and when I'm completely back at mapping, perhaps with new, modern gear, I'll take care of the Map details and probably expanding south of the Lake into Uzbekistan. :)

ExtremorGP

14 Sep 2019 14:05

Of course you are still in our team, mate! :D
Retired modder.

ExtremorGP

15 Sep 2019 18:23

Road to Aral v1.1b has been released!
If you are using version 1.1 with Romania Extended or you don't have crashes, you don't have to download updated version.

Changlelog:
- fixed crash while using it with Promods

Download links:
- Google Drive:

Code: Select all

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ifmwdi_9ZHebXHAL_LP5kRzSHmuYlx_J
- Sharemods:

Code: Select all

https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/v09j56fd9med/Road_to_Aral_1.1b.scs.html
Retired modder.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information