How to fix this bug [License plate slots were depleted!]

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Xoryx
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2019 13:21

I have this problem after using mods from the latest Wombat's video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmVFMQU0f8

Log [using .pl because, it's too long log for pastebin com]:
https://pastebin.pl/view/9e460bc2

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2019 14:42

Remove Jazzycat's AI Mods. You've only 8 GB of RAM, and thats too less for that many mods you're using
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Josh0

18 Aug 2019 15:06

Just to be clear, the "License plate slots were depleted!" warnings have nothing to do with your game crash. These warnings appear when there are a lot of A.I. vehicles in range because SCS only allows a certain amount of license plates to be generated at a time (to prevent degraded performance).

Cipus
Donation rank:

18 Aug 2019 19:17

actually you can keep most of Jazzycat packs, but remove painted trucks! and mandatory add these in your Steam launch options :

Code: Select all

-mm_pool_size 4000 -mm_max_resource_size 50 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000
keep pool_size smaller if your GX 1050 has less than 4 Gb VRAM, try 2000, for the rest it should work! and also do not play with a large combo map and without fancy graphics

the license plates warnings will not crash the game but soon you will run out of memory, this line is the crash reason:

Code: Select all

Failed to assign pool segment (models) for incoming allocation of size
if your game still can't handle and you get crashes, it means you need to remove more traffic packs, and if you use my traffic density mod, be sure you are at g_traffic 1, this is mandatory to avoid other issues
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Xoryx
Donation rank:

20 Aug 2019 11:31

Thank you very much. It works, but what mod can be alternative of Painted Trucks?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 20 Aug 2019 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Cipus
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2019 15:26

I use BDF painted trucks also from jazzycat as I found it nicer ;) with semi-trailer painted packs or with other trailer packs there are too many trailers for me in traffic, get poor performance, I want other traffic instead, like doubles ;)
Enjoy driving with Real Traffic Density for ETS2 / ATS and Real Ai traffic engine sounds ETS2 / ATS

Nissantruck

02 Jun 2020 13:13

This same problem sometimes makes my Ets 1.37 to lag even with out any traffic density mods,i only have 1 jazzycats ai car pack.
My ai is between g_traffic 5 to g_traffic 10.My Ats has the same problem with the same traffic settings,but it will not affect the game at all no lags.
So what can i do about it,i will not lower the traffic to g_traffic 1,it is not realistic like that.Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information