Hambug

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
JRIQ2HH
Donation rank:

07 Jul 2019 13:50

What happend to Hamburg ? It was better and bigger .It was excellent just great almost like in real life. Now its boring like vanilla game ?!

bmwGTR

07 Jul 2019 15:07

Hi,

due to the germany rebuilding of SCS, it was replaced by the new SCS Hamburg.
Developers didn't have time to make a merge between new SCS Hamburg and ProMods Hamburg.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

MG Mike
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2019 22:09

I also hope for return of good old Promods Hamburg. Maybe with a little polish here and there..

But for now my company has moved Hamburg Billbrook. (that is the part of Hamburg what this standart city now represents if you compare it to Google maps)

But if you compare it to vanilla game the city has moved a little northwards and the mapper has added the Horster Dreieck to the Maschener Kreuz. Now it is a combinated Cross with a three way Interchange.. And that is it in real life too. And as Scenery there is Maschen and Seevethal. So nothing is complete vanilla here...
And if you want, you have a additional " playground" after the bridge over A1 there is a Tank park with a repair garage and some Scenery companies.. I wish some of them would be one of the Promods companies
Regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

[email protected]
Donation rank:

01 Aug 2019 22:08

Hi @bmwGTR, is there a plan in your development roadmap to merge the previous Hamburg into a future dot release? I was born in Hamburg and now live in the US, and your map allowed me to dream of home with more realism! I was very sad once I started Promods 2.4.1 to see that the 'generic' Hamburg is back :(

Thank you!
Robert

bmwGTR

02 Aug 2019 09:02

Hi,

there is no plan for it because no developer is working there - the developers are currently busy with another projects.

Best regards,
bmwGTR

[email protected]
Donation rank:

02 Oct 2019 00:15

Hi bmwGTR,

If there is no plan for to merge in the old Hamburg would the Promods Team be open to handing that code over to someone else to create a Hamburg addon for Promods? Like Grimes' Paris Rebuilding or Emden?

Thanks!

Robert

bmwGTR

02 Oct 2019 07:16

Hi,

there is no need to "hand over" the code - if someone want to make an ProMods add-on, he/she just have to have ProMods in the mod folder before start mapping.
Like for exampe Project Balkans, Poland Rebuilding...

Best regards,
bmwGTR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information