Promods Download Problem

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
hongzhu

20 Oct 2019 13:15

Hello all i have downloaded the mod but when i try to extract number 1 it keeps saying this

"Winrar Diagnostic Messag, Cannot Open\promodsv242.7z.001" all the others aka 234567 all fine just number 1 any advice on this?

Josh0

20 Oct 2019 17:06

@hongzhu, have you tried testing the files with the ProMods 2.42 file testing tool? (available on the same Download page where you got the ProMods files)

Can you show us a picture of the files you downloaded to your computer, including the file sizes and file extensions?

jankalv

20 Oct 2019 17:17

Guys what I discover I got this download problems when I am using chrome browser. Try use Firefox browser it helps for me so far, I can download files from there. don't now if the files will by corrupt so will post if I got all success.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information