[Fixed] [#20531] [2.42] NS-Chemicals in Oulu, Finland spawns you in wall with double trailers

This is where fixed bugs are moved into
GameBurrow
Donation rank:

20 Oct 2019 20:31

Description of the issue
If you deliver your double trailer or pick up from NS-Chemicals in Oulu, Finland

the game will spawn you inside a wall on the "way out". Doesn't matter which parking option I choose (it only suggest one from what I saw for double trailers). If I choose the second park option (park yourself easily, in case of double trailers you don't have the third one which "challenging" yourself parking) to park the position suggested by the game does not fit the double trailer.

Co-ordinates:
I'm already way away from the position so I'm unable to take them.

Game log:
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 22 Oct 2019 19:50, edited 4 times in total.
A virtual bus & trucking company
https://gogroupvirtual.eu/

Josh0

20 Oct 2019 21:05

@kerts93, please review [IMPORTANT] How to report a bug. We need to know which version of ProMods you are using, coordinates of the location, which delivery spot you are trying to use (easy/medium/hard), and a picture of the problem (not a picture of the map) would be helpful.

I suspect this has already been reported in our internal bug tracking system (bug #20531), but we need all of that information to confirm it.

GameBurrow
Donation rank:

20 Oct 2019 21:17

Posted what I have, specificed Promods version in the title. Sadly I don't have the co-ordinates, but I'll keep in mind to get one in the future.

EDIT: PS at least in TruckersMP clients I can't get the cordinates, the F11 (or Shift + F11) didn't open anything and yes I have both developer and console enabled.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 21 Oct 2019 07:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Josh0

20 Oct 2019 21:29

One question I forgot to ask, what type of double trailer were you using?
  • Regular double
  • B-double
  • HCT

GameBurrow
Donation rank:

20 Oct 2019 22:30

HCT (more precicely, this one). I went even further north with the same HCT double trailer and I've noticed similar bugs in one other company and even services, where the spawn circle isn't good enough for HCT. For example service jard at Kemijärvi, once it respawns your truck (for example I tried to upgrade my HCT to even longer one) the end of the last trailer hits the barrier (I noticed similar issues with all of the same model service yards I tried to visit even more north. Sadly I lost more detailed info about rest of the service yards or stops as I wrote them down in a file which I forgot to save.

Looking at my vtlogs, the Posped in Sodankylä was the dropping and pickup point with similar issue, however it was slightly better as the marker clipped into the fence only slightly.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 21 Oct 2019 07:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Josh0

20 Oct 2019 22:57

kerts93 wrote:
20 Oct 2019 21:17
PS at least in TruckersMP clients I can't get the cordinates, the F11 (or Shift + F11) didn't open anything and yes I have both developer and console enabled.
I have heard of that being a problem with TruckersMP. So (for future reference) you'd have to try to reproduce the problem in single-player mode to get the coordinates.
kerts93 wrote:
HCT (more precicely, this one).
Ah, very good. I confirm that the NS Chemicals company in Oulu has this problem with the easy delivery spot using HCT trailers. Regular doubles or B-doubles just barely fit. So this is already reported (#20531) as I suspected. Thank you for your report.
kerts93 wrote:
I went even further north with the same HCT double trailer and I've noticed similar bugs in one other company and even services, where the spawn circle isn't good enough for HCT. For example service jard at Kemijärvi ...
About 4 months ago I tested all of the service station spawn points in Finland using HCT trailers and found/reported 10 locations which have the problem you've described, one of them being Kemijärvi (bug #20389). So we are aware of the problem it just hasn't been fixed yet.
kerts93 wrote:
... the Posped in Sodankylä was the dropping and pickup point with similar issue, however it was slightly better as the marker clipped into the fence only slightly.
I agree that the easy delivery spot at Posped in Sodankylä is tight, but it should be okay even with standard HCT trailers. Turning around might be a challenge. ;) The cargo pick-up points have plenty of room for HCT trailers but depending what other trailers spawn in the yard maneuvering HCT trailers could be a challenge (but that is part of the fun/risk with HCT trailers).

GameBurrow
Donation rank:

20 Oct 2019 23:03

Josh0 wrote:
20 Oct 2019 22:57
kerts93 wrote:
... the Posped in Sodankylä was the dropping and pickup point with similar issue, however it was slightly better as the marker clipped into the fence only slightly.
I agree that the easy delivery spot at Posped in Sodankylä is tight, but it should be okay even with standard HCT trailers. Turning around might be a challenge. ;) The cargo pick-up points have plenty of room for HCT trailers but depending what other trailers spawn in the yard maneuvering HCT trailers could be a challenge (but that is part of the fun/risk with HCT trailers).
It wasn't tight, when it actually respawned me back into the game (after delivering and picking up), it did actually hit the fall, damaging the trailer a little and pushing it into zigzag. Not as bad as the one in Oulu, which actually sent me flying but still it did damage me.

Thanks for the replies and good to know you already are aware of these issues ;)

Josh0

20 Oct 2019 23:38

kerts93 wrote:
20 Oct 2019 23:03
It wasn't tight, when it actually respawned me back into the game (after delivering and picking up), it did actually hit the fall, damaging the trailer a little and pushing it into zigzag.
My apologies, I mis-measured earlier. You are correct it is not long enough for HCT trailers. I have added this location to my list of bugs to report.

mads1153
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2022 01:42

Hello, GameBurrow.

HCT trailers delivery spots in ProMods Finland is fixed in ProMods Europe 2.60 including this case #20531.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31058

Thanks anyway for report :-)
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods Europe 2.68 and ProMods Canada 1.2.5a
ETS2: Level 118 and played 5170,2 hours
ATS: Level 46 and played 776,8 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 September 2018
ProMods Moderator since 6 January 2022

Return to “Fixed bugs ETS2”

• Information