Mailbox problem

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Like.

27 Oct 2019 11:52

Trucker2223 wrote:
27 Oct 2019 11:37
I've seen many chinese users registered recently, that could use chinese E-Mail hosts. It's not like that every chinese Mail hoster is blocked here, just some, due of Spam. So If you choosed one which doesn't work, try another one. As I said @126.com, @yeah.net and @souhu.com are not blocked and instead of @sina.com you can use @sina.cn for example.
Can't QQ mailbox register? , the most popular email in China is qq.com

Added in 23 second:
Trucker2223 wrote:
I've seen many chinese users registered recently, that could use chinese E-Mail hosts. It's not like that every chinese Mail hoster is blocked here, just some, due of Spam. So If you choosed one which doesn't work, try another one. As I said @126.com, @yeah.net and @souhu.com are not blocked and instead of @sina.com you can use @sina.cn for example.
Can't QQ mailbox register? , the most popular email in China is qq.com

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

27 Oct 2019 13:36

Trucker2223 wrote:
25 Oct 2019 11:39
some of them (@163.com, @qq, @sina) are banned from our Forum due of lot's of Spam comming from Users that used These E-Mails. Those can't be used.
Please read what Trucker2223 wrote... Qq.com is blocked due to lots of spam coming from those addresses.

I advice you to use one of the not-blocked Chinese mailclients. If you don't want that, it's not a problem we can help you with.
We provide you with solutions, of which, unbanning qq.com isn't one.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Anthons

28 Oct 2019 04:24

Trucker2223 wrote:
However, in China @ sina.cn and @ sina.com (hereinafter referred to as Sina Mail), the number of users in China is very small, not everyone has a Sina mailbox in their hands.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

28 Oct 2019 09:14

then use other chinese E-Mail addresses, that are not banned. The ones that are banned wont get unbanned no matter how much you're asking.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information