Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
KubaJAM
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 12:14

Official update: There is no update yet.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 12:15

The whole Promodsteam wrote: It's ready when it's ready
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Almighty
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2014 12:35

Guys there's no need to post it three times...
Happy trucking!

Rance

01 Sep 2014 13:10

Just asked and for the 1st time btw =) Be a little polite, sorry for disturbing
http://files.stroyinf.ru/Data1/45/45796/#i815912 - Interesting arcticle for making russian direction signs (GOST state standart)

Gwendal51

03 Sep 2014 15:49

Hello everybody ! I don't really know if Belarus will be include in the Euromir Project or in an other update but I made my Conception Map for this country to help the Promods team. :) Here is the link of the map : https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... UVd93zBQn4

martinusK

03 Sep 2014 16:33

Gwendal51 wrote:Hello everybody ! I don't really know if Belarus will be include in the Euromir Project or in an other update but I made my Conception Map for this country to help the Promods team. :) Here is the link of the map : https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... UVd93zBQn4
Belarus will not be included in Project Euromir, and as far as i know isnt planned in Promods. But that concept map looks great.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Vladzz-G
Developer

03 Sep 2014 17:40

Gwendal51 wrote:Hello everybody ! I don't really know if Belarus will be include in the Euromir Project or in an other update but I made my Conception Map for this country to help the Promods team. :) Here is the link of the map : https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit? ... UVd93zBQn4
Here is Belarus project by LoaderSaints, which has planned to build for ProMods, but long time he is not update anything.
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

Vladzz-G
Developer

03 Sep 2014 20:57

I want to offer my concept map of Latvia, southern Estonia and Kaliningrad oblast.
I respected the 1:19 scale, and I don't requesting too much cities (mostly only, as sceneries, which I have marked with green)

So, red road & cities - these really can represent on the map.
Yellow - Your original plan.
Green cities/towns - these can represent only, as sceneries.
Green roads - additional roads for cities, which are marked with brown (if they will as active cities)
Brown cities - these can represent, as active (with companies), or as scenery cities.
Also showed the places, where in real life are located fuel stations, which I know. (Also in some scenery cities have fuel stations)

I like to know your opinions. :)
I hope, you likes this plan, and I really hope, that I doesn't suggesting too much. ;)
Anyways, thank you very much for your amazing work! You rock!!! :)
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

LoaderSaints

04 Sep 2014 09:49

Vladzz-G wrote:
Here is Belarus project by LoaderSaints, which has planned to build for ProMods, but long time he is not update anything.
That is correct, but please note that I'm a student IRL and I've had some exams recently so I haven't had time to make the map but I shall give you guys some updates sooner or later. :)

baltmaize

04 Sep 2014 16:01

Vladzz-G wrote:I want to offer my concept map of Latvia, southern Estonia and Kaliningrad oblast.
I respected the 1:19 scale, and I don't requesting too much cities (mostly only, as sceneries, which I have marked with green)

So, red road & cities - these really can represent on the map.
Yellow - Your original plan.
Green cities/towns - these can represent only, as sceneries.
Green roads - additional roads for cities, which are marked with brown (if they will as active cities)
Brown cities - these can represent, as active (with companies), or as scenery cities.
Also showed the places, where in real life are located fuel stations, which I know. (Also in some scenery cities have fuel stations)

I like to know your opinions. :)
I hope, you likes this plan, and I really hope, that I doesn't suggesting too much. ;)
Anyways, thank you very much for your amazing work! You rock!!! :)
Nice plan, Ventspils is definitely a must

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information