Safe External Contracts Locations List

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
KNuCK13_70p
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2018 02:00

Hi all,

I think it's about time that we worked together to create a list of safe and unsafe locations for External Contracts within Promods. If you know of a location that can safely start or end a contract, let me know and I'll add it to the list. If you know a location which is unsafe, let me know and I'll add it to the unsafe list. To begin with this list won't contain much info, but if we work together, we'll fill it up in no time.

Update 2018/11/21: I've changed the layout of this list to hopefully make it easier to read. Now the safe and unsafe locations are listed together in their respective cities. Countries are listed alphabetically and cities are listed alphabetically within their country. A location in green, preceded by a + for colourblind people, indicates a safe location and a location in red, preceded by a -, is an unsafe location. There are a few cities that have both safe and unsafe locations which is why I've changed the list to show all locations within a city. If a location or city does not appear in this list, it has not been verified yet. I will continue to add more locations as I discover them.

Legend
+Safe Location
-Unsafe Location

Locations:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AUSTRIA

Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
+Tradeaux

Linz
+Posped

Wien
-Stokes
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BELGIUM

Brussel
-EuroAcres
-TransiNet

Liège
+Eurogoodies
+Tree-ET
CZECH REPUBLIC

Ostrava
+ITCC
+TransiNet
DENMARK

Odense
+Drekkar Trans
FRANCE

Bourges
+Dans le Jardin
+Globeur
+Gomme du Monde
+Nos Pâturages

Brest
+Bâtisse
+FLE
+Ika Bohag
+Subse
+Tradeaux

Civaux
+Nucléon

Clermont-Ferrand
+Bâtisse
+FLE
+Gomme du Monde
+Ika Bohag
+Nos Pâturages
+Subse
+Tradeaux

Le Mans
+Lisette Logistics

Nantes
+BHV
+Dans le Jardin
+FLE
+Kaarfor
+Subse
+Voitureux
+Wilnet Transport

Nice
+BHV
+Kaarfor
+Lisette Logistics
+MVM carrière
+Tradeaux

Roscoff
+Gallia Ferries
+Lisette Logistics

Saint-Laurent
+Nucléon
GERMANY

Dortmund
-Steinbruch
-TransiNet
-Tree-ET

Dresden
+EuroAcres
-Trameri
-TransiNet

Duisburg
-LkwLog GmbH
-NBFC

Düsseldorf
+Eurogoodies
+FCP
+Stokes

Erfurt
+Eurogoodies
+Sanbuilders

Frankfurt am Main
-Tradeaux

Hamburg
-TransiNet

Hannover
+Tradeaux
+Trameri

Kassel
+BCP
+Tradeaux

Kiel
+Eurogoodies
+Posped
+Stokes

Köln
+ITCC
+Posped

Osnabrück
-TransiNet

Rostock
+ITCC
+Sellplan
+Tradeaux

Stuttgart
+BCP
+LkwLog GmbH
+Tree-ET
HUNGARY

Budapest
+Tradeaux

Pécs
+BCP
+EuroAcres
+Tradeaux

Szeged
+EuroAcres
+LkwLog GmbH
+Posped
+Trameri
ITALY
NOTE: You can travel to/from Sicily using the Villa San Giovanni - Bari ferry while on a World of Trucks Job (tested in ProMods v2.32).

Bari
+ACI SRL
+Marina
+Quadrelli SpA
+Terminal Container
+Trasporti Mediterraneo

Catania
+ACC
+CNP
+FUI SpA
+Ika Bohag
+Marina
+Quadrelli SpA
+Trasporti Mediterraneo

Catanzaro
+ACI SRL
+Cargotras
+Costruzione di Edifici

Genova
+ACI SRL
+Costruzione di Edifici
+Marina
+Terminal Container
+Trasporti Mediterraneo

Livorno
+Cargotras

Messina
+Cantiere Navale
+Eolo Lines
+TE Logistica

Milano
+ACI SRL
+Cargotras
+Cesare Supermercato
+Ika Bohag
-Spinelli
-Tesoro Gustoso

Napoli
+CNP
+Eolo Lines
+Fattoria Felice
+Ika Bohag
+Marina
+PIAC
+TE Logistica
+Terminal Container
+Tesoro Gustoso

Parma
+PIAC
+Spinelli
+TE Logistica
+Tesoro Gustoso

Suzzara
+Comoto

Venezia
+EuroGoodies
+LkwLog GmbH
+SellPlan

Verona
+BCP
+EuroAcres
+Kaarfor
+Posped

Villa San Giovanni
+Eolo Lines
LUXEMBOURG

+ITCC
+LkwLog GmbH
+Sanbuilders
NETHERLANDS

Amsterdam
+Kaarfor
+LkwLog GmbH
+Stokes
+Trameri

Rotterdam
-TransiNet

POLAND

Gdańsk
+EuroAcres
+Sanbuilders

Kraków
+EuroAcres
+Sanbuilders
+Tradeaux
+Trameri

Lublin
-Kaarfor
-EuroGoodies
-LkwLog GmbH
-Posped

Poznań
+FCP
+Kaarfor

Warszawa
-Posped
-Sanbuilders
-Stokes
-Trameri
SLOVAKIA

Banská Bystrica
+Posped

Košice
+BCP
+ITCC
+LkwLog GmbH
+SellPlan
SWEDEN

Göteborg
+Agronord
+BHV
+Norrsken
+NS Oil
+Polar Fish
+Polarislines
+Sag & Tre
+Volvo Truck Factory
+VPC

Helsingborg
+GNT

Karlskrona
+Drekkar Trans
+Norrfood
+Norrsken
+Polarislines
SWITZERLAND

Bern
-EuroAcres
-Eurogoodies
-Kaarfor

Genève
+Posped

Zürich
+Posped
UNITED KINGDOM
NOTE: You cannot travel to/from the UK via ferry or channel tunnel while on a World of Trucks Job. If starting a job in the UK, make sure that it also ends in the UK.

Cambridge
+EuroAcres
+TransiNet

Dover
+EuroAcres

Grimsby
+Eurogoodies
+Tradeaux
+WGCC

London
-Sanbuilders

Plymouth
+EuroAcres
+Eurogoodies
+Stokes
+Trameri
Last edited by KNuCK13_70p on 25 Dec 2018 12:15, edited 50 times in total.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2018 06:06

This list is a good idea. I see where you are going with this.

But still,
It's better to safe yourself the hassle, and not use map mods with WoT jobs.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

KNuCK13_70p
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2018 06:47

It's mainly for folks like myself who can't bring themselves to play without Promods but still want to participate in the WoT Events. I've successfully completed most of the events to date, but it's occasionally a gamble as to whether your job will count or not. This list is as much for my benefit as it is for others.

But yeah, if you were just wanting to do the odd External contract here and there without being part of an event, I'd totally agree with you in that you shouldn't use map mods.
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 25 Oct 2018 08:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote replies directly above yours.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2018 06:48

just create second profile for WoT jobs.. w/o map mods..
i have 3 profiles.. 1) main; 2) test; 3) vanilla for WoT

btw.. you can use Vanilla map w/additional maps (Rusmap, SRmap, Steppe, Roextended etc...).. except that map mods, that override vanilla map teritory (Promods, Mhapro, TSM..)...
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

hobber
Donation rank:

21 Dec 2019 22:05

Don't know if this list is still being maintained, but thought I'd add that I just successfully delivered a WoT Gifts event cargo from Oslo (Norway) to Helsingborg (Sweden).
ETS2 1.36 (All DLC)
ProMods 2.43 + ProMods Middle East 2.43

derL

25 Dec 2019 06:19

hobber wrote:
from Oslo (Norway) to Helsingborg (Sweden).
Which firms?

Klagenfurt/Wörther See (Eurogoodies) to Linz (Posped), Le Havre (Globeur) and Odense (Norrfood) are Safe, too.
Last edited by derL on 26 Dec 2019 04:59, edited 2 times in total.

venelin.boev
Donation rank:

25 Dec 2019 10:51

This topic must be PINed!

Thanx a lot @KNuCK13_70p, great work, superb list.
I'm from these players, who no need to use a dozen profiles, a trilion money, endless trucks and trailers and a 1000 garages flying around with 120+ km/h.
And yes, I really use mainly and with big pleasure WoTr contracts on Promods in TMP and vanilla @ one!

hobber
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2020 11:16

derL wrote:
25 Dec 2019 06:19
hobber wrote:
from Oslo (Norway) to Helsingborg (Sweden).
Which firms?

Klagenfurt/Wörther See (Eurogoodies) to Linz (Posped), Le Havre (Globeur) and Odense (Norrfood) are Safe, too.
Ah, I don't remember exactly, sorry.
I've made some more WoT Gift deliveries over the christmas break and haven't had trouble with a single one, EXCEPT when trying to take a ferry... that hasn't worked at all. I believe the problem arises when WoT syncs online and your truck is in a non-vanilla area. As such, I believe the safe-list would be any vanilla city, even if it has been modified by ProMods. Just a theory, though.

derL

03 Jan 2020 15:11

hobber wrote:
Ah, I don't remember exactly, sorry.
But that's a necessary information!
hobber wrote:
... EXCEPT when trying to take a ferry... that hasn't worked at all. I believe the problem arises when WoT syncs online and your truck is in a non-vanilla area. As such, I believe the safe-list would be any vanilla city, even if it has been modified by ProMods. Just a theory, though.
thats wrong

For Example:ferry to sicilia works and gedser - trelleborg also works.

hobber
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2020 10:09

OK, I expected every ferry crossing available in base game would work, but as I wasn't sure which were base game and which were ProMods I took no chances.
Here's all the info from my WoT logbook for deliveries made during this event (not sure if it's all that helpful if nobody maintains the main list, but here it is nonetheless).
(I'm including both origin and destination cities, I expect they'll work fine whether they're pick-up points or drop-off points)

POLARISLINES
Paldiski

EUROGOODIES
Olsztyn

EOLO LINES
Villa S.Giovanni

TE LOGISTICA
Parma

BLT
Tartu

NORRSKEN
Gothenburg