How to set DLC Companies on standalone map?

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
FurkanGurel

26 Dec 2019 13:21

Hello guys,

It’s me again... :) I need some help about map dlc companies. Well the question is simple; How can i use for example blacksea dlc, italy dlc companies on my own standalone map? I have an idea but not sure about that. It’s for example def/companies here i will find the company that i want to add and xx company/bari.sii i will take this file with inside bari.sii but i will change the name of city and with the company file i will replace it in my own def files...so is it works like that or not? :|
Developer of Gurel Turkiye Map on 1:1 scale
Turkiye 1:1 MAP

SeZu

26 Dec 2019 17:26

You can add any company from dls or default to your card. The main thing is that you and your card's users have these dls. For example, you need the company “balkan_loco” from the dls “Road to the Black Sea”. You simply put the file "city_name.sii" in your mod on the path "def \ company \ balkan_loco \ editor", where "city_name" is the name of the city where the company’s prefab will be located. Then in the city on the map you place the prefab, which is definited in the file "city_name.sii", namely "prefab: dlc_balt_206". And in the file "city_name.sii" specify the following parameters:
SiiNunit
{
company_def : .city_name {
city: city_name
prefab: dlc_balt_206
}
}

FurkanGurel

26 Dec 2019 23:15

Oh thanks :) Btw after I created this topic, I suddenly solved my problem by myself :mrgreen:
Developer of Gurel Turkiye Map on 1:1 scale
Turkiye 1:1 MAP

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information