Property Magnate achievement

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
The_Master
Donation rank:

18 Nov 2018 06:54

Hi,

I was wondering whether the Property Magnate achievement (own all garages) is can be unlocked with the current version of ProMods. I've read some posts here about this achievement but they're somewhat out of date. I've bought all the garages but the achievement hasn't been unlocked. How many garages are there in the ProMods map?

Thanks for any response.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

18 Nov 2018 12:26

It can be done, yes. But if you've use older versions of ProMods it may be impossible to achieve with that profile. Due to the old, non-existentibg garages which a left behind by old versions of ProMods.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

PMXanmanxIII

06 Jan 2020 21:14

Damn. Damn. Damn. And here i was thinking downloading and installing the latest version would solve my nagging ocd over that achievement. Impressive map though, good job.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information