Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
jdenm8
Graphics Designer

15 Jan 2020 13:45

You don't need to pamper us. Outright dismissing every point definitely doesn't help though.

By we, I was referring to the developers on the team. If you want to make a mod that includes Kreuz HH-Ost, you're more than welcome to. Yourself.

I gave you honest answers. We never had Kreuz HH-Ost beyond test builds, when we decided it was too big and to hook A24 up to Drieck HH-Sudost, which includes Kreuz HH-Moorfleet, which is where the Hamburg-Moorfleet Ikea is and is where we've put it.

In light of your attitude in the previous post, I will treat further replies with the effort to which they deserve. The Moderators may wish to spend more effort. Dunno. Up to them.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

realdeal350
Developer

15 Jan 2020 14:01

saschapascals wrote:
15 Jan 2020 13:11
You had it right in the older version of ProMods...
That is not strictly correct, the old Maschener Kreuz was a purely made up design and looked nothing like the real thing. The new Maschener Kreuz is almost exactly like real life and is the most important interchange in that area.

The A24 interchange is too large and would not fit without completely reconfiguring both the interchange and the entire surrounding road network. For this reason we decided to stick to the old solution with the IKEA, but rebuild it to make the area it represents look identical to real life.

Your plan which you drew clearly tells me that you have no experience with the map editor and you don't understand how tight the map scale is. As much as we would like the A255 to be there, it will not fit.

Everything north of the Maschener Kreuz on the A7 is pure SCS work and we haven't touched this yet.
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

Shiva

15 Jan 2020 14:47

saschapascals, as jdenm8 wrote, you're free to do a mod.
ProMods Academy.

I'm not from Hamburg, but I have visited that city.
And I think that the ProMods Rework of the SCS redo is quite nicely done.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

matt1104
Donation rank:

16 Jan 2020 07:27

My opinion: really great work

saschapascals

19 Jan 2020 02:09

Well, it was just suggestions. I know, written to emotionally (I apologize for that), and I understand the space problematic (in the old Promod version you had to delete the A215, which was also a shame.)

I hope, when your plannings are over, that at least you will have the A7 then three lanes up to the A215 (the four lanes to A23 might be not needed so much), I mean, it also makes the AI that runs there a bit easier (we all know, how crazy cars can be in the ETS2 AI, when it comes to three-to-two-lane changes - even Sascha Fahrnünftig wouldn't see such erratic drivers.) And perhabs, that there will be some kind of connection again between the A1 and A7 through Hamburg. I mean, it hurts my eyes, that such a big and beautiful city like Hamburg is just represented by three street blocks in the east part of the city. A connection from that part to Othmarschen would from my eyes of view at least possible, because you wouldn't have to change much on the existing parts of the A7.

Frozen1

19 Jan 2020 09:48

You cant make a suggestion in such a manner! No body will listen to you. Give an advice, ask polite questions and people will answer you.

At the end of the day, please, do not forget this is a game, a simulation game and it can't represent a 100% accuracy of real life.
ImageImage

HQ: Rousse (BG)
Truck: MAN TGX Euro 6 2013
ProMods since: August 2013 v1.0

Santana

19 Jan 2020 20:19

Hey guys,

at first nice work! It's really impressive what you're doing with every update! :D

BUT I'm missing something in the north-eastern Germany, will there be the city of Stralsund including the Rügendamm or Rügenbrücke to the isle of Rügen? There is much truck traffic on the B96 up to Sassnitz Ferry for example, or the industrial harbour in Stralsund. I would like to see some work up there.

ScuL
Founder

19 Jan 2020 23:04

We would like to see it too, one day :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

TimmyTurner95

19 Jan 2020 23:41

You have wanted to include it since 2015 but it has not happened so far.
Now in the rebuilt northern Germany you can include it. You could already have done it last year but PM team works very slow.
EURoadNet-Developer

Vøytek
Developer

19 Jan 2020 23:43

TimG95 wrote:
19 Jan 2020 23:41
could already have done it last year
If we didn't, then we couldn't. It's interesting that you know better.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information