Telford

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Luke3671

14 Sep 2013 20:36

Can you guys every make Telford in Shropshire?

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=google ... a=N&tab=wl

Its really small town but not sure if you guys do these sort things or what.

Thank you

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

14 Sep 2013 21:57

The link you added doesn't make sense at all. But I don't think that we will add it.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

ScuL
Founder

14 Sep 2013 22:05

Cities take days and days to do properly therefore it's not worthwhile adding smaller places..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Luke3671

14 Sep 2013 23:46

Nico wrote:The link you added doesn't make sense at all. But I don't think that we will add it.
ScuL wrote:Cities take days and days to do properly therefore it's not worthwhile adding smaller places..
Nah i added this before Nico came on stream with Paul and heard how long it takes so don't worry about this thread.

Tuppence870

16 Sep 2013 21:34

Interesting link, but as somebody who also lives near Telford, I don't think it's entirely appropriate. If anything, the most local we will get is an improvement of the Birmingham area (especially the M6 that should run through it), while adding Stoke-On-Trent would be a nice surprise.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information