Game crashes

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2014 17:00

ZelvaCZ wrote:I will try. Could it be corrupted by moving the profile simply by copying from old to new game version?
That could indeed damage your savegame, or at least make ETS2 not recognizing it anymore.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2014 17:23

Yes it certainly looks like a corrupt game save. Ignore that 'Maximal water level count exceeded' error. Start a new profile with all your mods installed, and run it just to see if you get any crashes. Have you tried loading an older save?
And you might want to rename your RusMap files so that they load before the ProMods map (replace 'zzzzz' with 'aaaaa'). I can't say for sure that will help, but it's the load order I use.
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

ZelvaCZ

10 Sep 2014 17:29

So I started a new profile, only with ProMods (I really don't need RusMap if it is causing crashes..) ..
I began in Antwerpen, it is a big city and the game crashes there often. I did Antwerpen - Antwerpen and Antwerpen - Lille. No crashes. Ok, maybe it works!
So I got Lille - Esbjerg, to get to Denmark and some big cities like stockholm and oslo.. then I realized that I can use goto Oslo to get there via console..
I got some lags when the city was loading, ok.. I was looking for some place I can spawn my truck at. I flied and then, lags, freeze, sound off and black screen. Again.

I will post game.log and crash.log in a while.

ZelvaCZ

10 Sep 2014 17:41

Crash.log:

http://pastebin.com/aAtYxQQJ

Game.log:

http://pastebin.com/z1Sd7XkH

So, there is a problem with ProMods.. maybe it just crashes because the game has a lot of objects to load..

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2014 19:26

I'm starting to think this is more of a hardware related issue. The crash log is really something that only the developers at SCS will find useful. Have you posted your problem on the SCS forum? The devs will probably be able to tell you if there's anything wrong with the game.

Do you have any similar problems running other programs on your computer?
Does your computer have an adequate power supply? A 450watt PSU (minimum) is required for that card.
Can you upgrade your RAM, or do you have the maximum allowed? More is generally better.
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

Almighty
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2014 21:09

cashtime2013 wrote: Do you have any similar problems running other programs on your computer?
Does your computer have an adequate power supply? A 450watt PSU (minimum) is required for that card.
Can you upgrade your RAM, or do you have the maximum allowed? More is generally better.
Also I think it's a hardware related problem but not the graphics card, on low settings it should perform well. The PSU requirement is a guideline but not required, I had 2 HD5770's including an overclocked CPU running stable on a 520w A class PSU. About the RAM capacity, 4GB is the minimum to have, so probably a ram upgrade would do the trick.
Happy trucking!

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2014 22:00

I agree Almighty, it's a good graphics card, but it was the stutter, freeze, loss of sound, black screen that made me think lack of power. Unless his motherboard's about to 'expire'. My previous system started doing strange things before the MB 'died' :( .
Regarding 'minimum PSU', that was a quote from Sapphire, but of course they say that as a kind of warranty clause :D . When I installed my HD 7790, I also upgraded to a 750w PSU. I wasn't going to take any chances :lol: . Zelva may only have a 300w unit.
And if his MB can take 4GB, or even 8GB, that won't be a bad thing.
British Isles Developer

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information