Invisible walls and misplaced props

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Radical_Edward

10 Mar 2020 04:14

Hello everyone, I want to report a problem I had a minute ago.

It turns out that I had been driving from Kazakhstan to Russia and I found several invisible walls in several places, which were the most spectacular crashes I had in my life and therefore, the reason that I forgot to take a screenshot in one of the places . I apologize for it.

But below, I'm going to leave a couple of screenshots detailing where I came from and where I was going... I'm also going to leave some screenshots of the place where I found a high voltage tower in the middle of the road which I don't know if It will also have been an invisible wall or it was just that the tower had a very large hitbox.
After that I had to go with the noclip to destination because I really wanted to finish the job to come to report this and also both my truck and the cargo were already very damaged and I had no reason to go to the mechanic to then continue with the trip.

I wanted to thank again for the magnificent work you are doing with this wonderful mod and please tell me if this thread does not go here because I still do not get along very well with the Forums.

Last edited by Trucker2223 on 10 Mar 2020 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnessary [size] tag. https://promods.net/app.php/rules#rule-3e

bmwGTR

10 Mar 2020 08:36

Hi,

this is no ProMods bug (Promods is not covering this area).
This is a bug of Great Steppe mod, report it here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=18698

I will move it to Non Promods Problems.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information