Im happy with pm, but...

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
vboba89
Donation rank:

27 Feb 2020 16:07

Hello PM developers,like i say im happy with your map and this is the best map right now for ets2,almost realstic map,but... always have that but.
I have one sugestion for you guys(maybe girls) i dont know :D
Oh yea sugestion right... Can you make more narower roads in all country,like you make in north russia when going to norwey.
Example in france is to width roads and in germany too,is to boring to drive on this roads.
For example do you see how roads like in the game "on the road"?
You can to make separate file for that roads and who want to play on that roads and they can download who dont want,they dont need to download,and all is happy.
My English isnt good i hope you are understend me,what i think.
Greats from Serbia/Belgrade and continue with good work u are still the best.

ak220905

10 Mar 2020 10:15

It’s a good idea but as you may know the aim of ProMods is to stay realistic so developers use real life places for reference. Thus, different places will have different roads.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information