[Piracy/No support] Game crashes randomly

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
TurboV8Power
Donation rank:

19 Mar 2020 19:13

Hi
I'm having some problems with ProMods 2.31 on my profile.
Randomly, the game crashes. It doesn't matter if I have driven 2 kms or 500, it could crash at any time. Yesterday I had almost finished a 600 kms drive, when the game crashed. Today, I started driving in Barcelone and it also stopped working.
I have narrowed down the problem to two situations:
1) Whenever I drive in Spain, the game crashes. Today, it crashed in Barcelona. Yesterday, I was in another city (can't remember which one tbh) and I was taking a look at my truck before leaving. As soon as I started moving around with my mouse, it crashed.
2) The game crashes less frequently outside of Spain.

Today I started driving in Zaragoza I think, when I had to quit my journey due to the truck falling right through one of the highway merging ramps. Then I started another journey and it crashed as soon as I exited the company, in Barcelona. This is the game log (the message would have been too long had I posted it here):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z4G2H ... zCWtAwDOpP

My PC specs are:
Intel Core i5 4670
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB)

Could it be a lack of RAM, or are some mods incompatible? I am running various ones and I don't know if they should be combined

Thanks

bmwGTR

19 Mar 2020 21:40

Hi,

yes, you can buy the game.
No support for pirated versions of the game.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information