Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
miknick_20
Donation rank:

01 Apr 2020 11:00

hello! i have question for future update. I found way to metković (you have to cross Ploče) and my question is: Is it going to new part of Bosna? :D (Mostar,Trebinje?) or maybe way to Dubrovnik and after Crna Gora? PM team, you had reason to create terrains near metković, croatian border area. IT WILL BE AMAZING when southern Bosna, Dubrovnik and Crna Gora will be added. Pleasure from playing on your map, nice work, greetings <333 (i offer my help in building of balkans area :P )
🚛 ETS2 player (EuropeanVoyager) 🇷🇸 🇵🇱

Visit my ETS channel ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNnBq ... wJp_Y2ILUA

grega

01 Apr 2020 11:45

I saw the pictures of Koper and since im from there, born, living and working I would like to suggest few tips for you if I may :)
- On the first picture ... the buldings where 5 cypresses stand are too old. There is the post office center and try to change it for something concrecte a bit bigger wider building, like administration. Those old buildings dont belong there. Those 4 "skyscrappers" in the background (build on the hill) of Markovec (city district name) are the icon of this hill settlements so I would suggest you to shift those 4 a bit more to the right side of this picture (as they are in real life) towards the edge of the hill.
- Third picture ... I would suggest you to remove the mountain where the road after roundabout goes - straight ahead of it. I know that hills are present but not so high and they are far away. You can leave only this tree wall as I can see on the picture, its better :)
- Overall: I must say that the grass structure is WAAAAAY to dry, really ... the streetview footage was done in one of the worse summers (40+ degrees) and Koper and its surroundings are normaly not so dry as you made it. Here I miss the green colour ...

Those are my tips, as a mapper and as a citizen living here from day 1 haha
Nice job, and I hope you can change what I pointed out to make Koper even more realistic and recognizable.
Its up to you if you want to take it in account or not
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Micho014

01 Apr 2020 14:06

I agree with grega, been may times in Koper and the adjustments he mentioned would make a huge difference and also the grass in those areas is very green.
Other than that it's realle nice that you decided to add Koper because, as mentioned in previous posts, is a very important city for the whole economy and industry of the country and in terms of importance as a logistics hub even more than Trieste. And about Pula I wouldn't be bothered too much about it as it's a city where the industry has almost gone.

Septian_MR

02 Apr 2020 01:35

id777 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 03:00
Koper will be ready for 2.50 ?
Gabrielius_logistic wrote:
01 Apr 2020 05:09
Septian PJ, is it really confirmed that Koper will be added? :) Too hard to believe, especially taking into account that today is 1st of April.
maverick114 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 10:25
As Slovenian I do recognized most places from the pictures. I hope it won't be just scenery town.
It is not a joke of 1st April, so YES. And it will be ready for 2.50 as functional city (1st picture on my previous post already proved that). :)
Audi1merc2 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 10:31
Also, I have a question for Croatia, in the areas introduced in 2.20 the grass appears too dry and too Mediterranean, will this be changed for 2.50?
Not really sure about that, as it used similiar grass in Italy and Black Sea DLC. But for Croatia coastline area (was made by another developer, not me), personally I agree it's look very dry. So, better to wait and see.
miknick_20 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 11:00
hello! i have question for future update. I found way to metković (you have to cross Ploče) and my question is: Is it going to new part of Bosna? :D (Mostar,Trebinje?) or maybe way to Dubrovnik and after Crna Gora?
Let's hope that it will be come true ;)
grega wrote:
01 Apr 2020 11:45
- On the first picture ... the buldings where 5 cypresses stand are too old... Those old buildings dont belong there.
... I would suggest you to shift those 4 a bit more to the right side of this picture (as they are in real life) towards the edge of the hill.
- Third picture ... I would suggest you to remove the mountain where the road after roundabout goes - straight ahead of it.
- Overall: I must say that the grass structure is WAAAAAY to dry, really ... the streetview footage was done in one of the worse summers (40+ degrees) and Koper and its surroundings are normaly not so dry as you made it. Here I miss the green colour ...
Micho014 wrote:
01 Apr 2020 14:06
I agree with grega, been may times in Koper and the adjustments he mentioned would make a huge difference and also the grass in those areas is very green.
OK, I noted it. Thank you for your feedback ;)

id777
Donation rank:

02 Apr 2020 02:18

super)
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

maverick114

02 Apr 2020 20:55

It is great to see that news.. I have some information for you or maybe guidlines, I just hope it is not too late.

In the picture below you can see Koper from air
[img]
Zemljevid2.jpg
Zemljevid2.jpg (210.88 KiB) Viewed 1431 times
[img]

Nr 1 in the main exit from the highway to the port or industrial zone
Nr 2 is the new truck entrance to the port, you can see pictures in link below because google maps street view is too old, new entrance is less than two years old
https://www.luka-kp.si/slo/novice/singl ... prta-27412
Nr 3 is the old entrance to the port, still in use
Nr 4 is the biggest warhouse in Slovenia of diesel and gas in ownership of biggest Slovenian energy company called Petrol

I think that these two (port and Petrol˙s warehouse) are the two most important places in Koper so it would be nice to be both included. You can both find on google maps, only new entrance in link above, but as a map creator you probably already know that haha

In previous posts there are some Slovenian citizen so I hope they can add something to my post or correct me.

OvCa77

06 Apr 2020 18:36

Last picture I think is somewhere between Tunel Markovec and border crossing with Croatia. 5th picture is Skofije border crossing and 6th is road towards Dragonja.

Dejf94

10 Apr 2020 00:36

Hello :-) BiH looks really amazing! I had fast lookout around Banja Luka. I have question - there is no police car for Bosnia?? Did not met any, only SCS unmarked ones :-/ There is struggle with choice I guess. They in 90% use VW Golf for police. Ideal would be Golf V. But that's bad, as SCS Golf looks awful and has horrible quality, and all Jazzycat's Golfs are three doors, which is not very useful for police purpose. Solution may be Jazzy's Polo 2005, which looks nice and its 5 door variant. I saw pics with them in two liveries, probably still in service in some regions, Bosnians should tell if there are some on forum. What do you think?

emreunalir
Developer

10 Apr 2020 05:42

The addition of Serres, is gratifying. Do you have plans to add Greek islands such as Rhodes and Crete?
With regard to Turkey: Will the Çorlu district, located near the "European Free Trade Zone", be added to the game?
The population of Çorlu is more than Tekirdağ. Most of the factories are around Çorlu.
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

BreakerTR
Donation rank:

10 Apr 2020 11:32

I remember reading that Greek Islands were indeed in the planning. But the mainland Greece has to be build first.
Engineering Student and Taxi Driver.
Using ProMods since v2.20.

Languages:
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information