Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Gamereality

27 Apr 2020 10:19

Unikkatil313 wrote:
27 Apr 2020 06:42
Hello, thanks a lot for adding Elbasan on 2.50, i wish you a good work and i hope the black countries not showing in balkans regions will be fullfiled completly, like Montenegro, Kosovo and Albania in future updates, have a good day everyone and safe driving :)
i doubt that Kosovo will be added because of the politacal conflict it has with Serbia

EagleZup
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2020 10:28

Hi all, a lot of regions on promods have conflicts between each other but they are in game, this is a game after all, we just want to drive nothing else, if i play euro truck simulator i don't drive in a country for remember bad things of that country, well, developers knows it better, but i think it's stupid to not add a country in a "game" cause of external politics.

ScuL
Founder

27 Apr 2020 11:08

Please guys, this thread has been closed several times for discussion about Kosovo. Kosovo will not be built by us because it's not recognised by many states around the world and it would cause unnecessary division in our community of players. Unless the real life situation changes we simply won't build the territory.

We are currently doing work to link Croatia along the Montegrin coast.. and hopefully eventually to Albania.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

PerrydPelle

27 Apr 2020 11:10

I just want to say one thing, isn’t possible to at one point make a optional addon like mid-east that includes Kosovo? If you have no problems with Palestine you shouldn’t have problems with Kosovo
Developer of uh...

ScuL
Founder

27 Apr 2020 11:14

I will post one final comment on this subject to clarify why that argument is flawed - please refer to the readme.txt that is included with the ME Add-on. The ME Add-on is precisely an add-on for that reason, so that players are able to select if they want a politically challenged area (that is non-European above all) added to their game environment or not. This is why the ME Add-on is not included in the main ProMods pack.
#1) Palestine isn't represented as a state in the ME-Addon, it's represented as "Occupied Westbank"
#2) Conflicted areas of Palestine such as Gaza, and for instance the Golan Heights or Eastern Syria are excluded from the mod and will never appear in it either

We will not build Kosovo.
Period.
End of discussion.

Next subject please.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Shiva

27 Apr 2020 11:51

I am curious to see how Bay of Kotor might look ingame.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2020 15:37

That will surely take a lot of work to do, but it will be worth it.

asilas
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2020 20:39

omg i really hope we get montenegro in 2.50 atleast 1 city

OhAndrew22

28 Apr 2020 23:04

Can you guys please add the map project for the next update. Keep your great work! <3

Transeco AS

02 May 2020 14:42

I just saw somewhere that promods wont expand the map of hellas. I dont know if that information is valid but well i would be very disappointed as im transporting from Norway every month to Hellas and it would be a great chance to have it in-game also. Its a very interesting country with many islands, paths, roads and possibilities. The norwegian part is also empty. i read something about sweden, but sweden is not the only country in skandinavia. So, already thats a great disappointment for me and for many other players who are coming from this country. I use the promods map since the very beginning but i have to say that more and more i see the map to concentrate on the basic/main map, leaving outside huge spaces in many countries, also leaving out many other countries that it would be nice to see even a small road or something like that at the beginning at least, just to be able to cross it. Anyway...

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information