[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
grega

01 May 2020 10:32

Maribor bugs are known for us for a long time already :( sadly those things are just on the border between 2 sectors. And one of them we didn't touched (center of Maribor), and wanted to keep that way. So I don't know how exactly we will handle this
Thank you for bug reports. As I said, more and more maps appear on the market and there is simply no way (for us) to keep the compatibility with all of them, or major ones. That's why we decided to stick only with compatibility with PM :) Why? Simply because we are tiny little team (nothing compared with PM), and real life business is taking it's toll on us. Task of compatibility with other maps is just overwhelming, sadly :(
And I'm driving on our map only with PM and everything looks fine. The road beyond Albanian border (near Ohrid) will come after 2.50 when we will merge Elbasan. My personal opinion is that before that, the road is pointless (for 2 km?) because it doesn't connect any new city.
Prefabs ... We will check what can we do :( Our knowledge is very limited here
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

MG Mike
Donation rank:

01 May 2020 11:06

Hi Grega,.

I think it the t junction issue might be the guessed FLD issue. Therefore I asked if you use changed or altered FLD roads.. If you change them to the originals the errors could be fixed.
If you don't know what I mean, here is a video from Arayas regarding this problem with good examples what issues we had

https://youtu.be/oPuZYAhwAfU

It would be great if you could fix that..

Regarding Maribor.. I don't understand fully what you mean.. But I think either Ou have to connect your map outside Maribor or take the whole city over to your map. But this as it is now doesn't look good in the long run..

And then I have a question.. The expressway in the south of Szeged.. The border to Serbia I think it is.
At the former Roex the road went straight down.. With Promods it is similar.. Aat your map you have a big S-curve before reaching the border. Why is it so?
At google Maps I also don't see such a strong curve there.

For the rest, looks good so far.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

1337robloxkid

01 May 2020 11:37

There are really a lot of problems since PB first made their map compatible for Promods 2.45 was made. I don't even know what to say. I'm probably never gonna use this map mod for a little while.

miki7189

01 May 2020 23:46

For example in Italy motorway A4 before crossroads with A23 motorway the asphalt collapsed and the truck falling down.

hyrkon

02 May 2020 22:20

hello!

First of all, great work producing this map!

However, my game crashes when i drive from Gyor to Bucareste (the truck sinks into the tarmac!). i also tried another route from Zagreb through the M7 and it happens the same. I already installed the hotfix but the problem persists... :(

paokkerkir
Donation rank:

04 May 2020 00:34

Quick jobs in Nis crash the game with PB installed.

SaMartok (NL)

04 May 2020 10:45

I was really looking forward to adding this map in my mapcombo, but with all the errors & the whole FLD assets issue, I've had to give up on this map.

1337robloxkid

04 May 2020 11:08

Same dude, LIKE I CAN'T EVEN HAVE A BETTER MAP COMBO WITH ERRORS!

sorry if i got mad

grega

04 May 2020 17:54

Once again. We allways, from point 0 up to today guaranteed the compatibility ONLY with Promods :) And only with it, everything works without a problem (drove on mentioned sections).
There are couple ten map combos available (and new emerging)... if we would do this, we can spend our lives doing only compatibility with them - endless story.
If players don't want to play with our map + PM --> fine, we never forced anyone :) But if you want to have a combo map ... please feel free and arrange yourself a decent fix for it. This is not our "duty/job"

Thanks for understanding
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

paokkerkir
Donation rank:

04 May 2020 18:06

The Nis crash happens only with Promods, no other maps loaded.

The map is very good in some parts, it is a shame it's unstable. The FLD issue is not in relation to other mods, it is something that should be fixed regardless. So do the sinking in the map issues. This is a map that is a Promods addon and it has tons of issues combined only with Promods. A rework is needed. I understand that there may not be enough time for this, but in the current state this map is flaky.

This is not supposed to be offensive, it is the way things are.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information