[REL] EAA 5.4.1 + ProMods 2.46 &/or RusMap 2.1 fix [1.37] | Project Balkans 4.11 + N Macedonia Rework 1.3.0 fix [1.36]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Vabis22

28 Apr 2020 00:28

thank you.

drmrx

29 Apr 2020 21:26

Hi everyone, im really sorry for asking this stupid questions, but is this projects (Balkans, EAA, N.Macedonia) included in promods 2.45 or not ? Im really confused (and my eng is little bit bad, sorry about that).
Can rusmap 2.0 work with promods or not ? (in the name of the topic it says "NOT COMPATIBLE")
And if all that can work together than whats the loading order for those mods (btw im using middle-east and trailer & company pack)
Can i use some other mods above these mods? (like Realistc Brutal Weather by Kass (plus sound effects mod with weather mod), Real Traffic Density and Ratio, TjS Physics, Realistic Headlight Beam Pattern)
and one more question, can i use real time and date (or is there any mod for that) from my pc in to the game.
Again im really sorry for this stupid questions, if i even seach for these questions, il find only diferent answers, so i dont really know what to right and what is wrong.

drikcet26
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2020 21:59

Hello yes look in my profile signature it says the combo card that I use, only balkan project is not compatible a priori with roex 2.5, if you do not use roex then yes you can add it with promods , rusmap middle east etc ...
To use these card mods together, do not forget to put the corresponding road connections
Config : CPU AMD ryzen 7 5800x GPU geforce rtx 3070 ti RAM 2x8 go corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz

ExtremorGP

30 Apr 2020 12:45

drmrx wrote:
29 Apr 2020 21:26
Hi everyone, im really sorry for asking this stupid questions, but is this projects (Balkans, EAA, N.Macedonia) included in promods 2.45 or not ? Im really confused (and my eng is little bit bad, sorry about that).
Can rusmap 2.0 work with promods or not ? (in the name of the topic it says "NOT COMPATIBLE")
And if all that can work together than whats the loading order for those mods (btw im using middle-east and trailer & company pack)
Can i use some other mods above these mods? (like Realistc Brutal Weather by Kass (plus sound effects mod with weather mod), Real Traffic Density and Ratio, TjS Physics, Realistic Headlight Beam Pattern)
and one more question, can i use real time and date (or is there any mod for that) from my pc in to the game.
Again im really sorry for this stupid questions, if i even seach for these questions, il find only diferent answers, so i dont really know what to right and what is wrong.
1. Project Balkans is an addon to Promods, it's NOT included in it.
2. Yes, just use the new road connection between Promods and Rusmap created by Arayas. https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/jqvr8d0mmry9/PM245RM20RC.scs.html The topic says that it's not compatible because this road connection is an unofficial one.
3. Yeah sure, just put middle east addon above promods (and below fixes) and trailer & company pack above all map mods.
4. Yes, you can use other weather mods and etc. but one note here: sound and traffic mods can make some problems with map mods, so better don't use them if you aren't 100% sure these work. Wait for 1.37 instead, traffic amount can be changed in config file. Sound mods just for trucks should work anyway.
5. I think there's no mod like that, anyway I didn't hear about anything like that.

Have a nice day. :D
Retired modder.

drmrx

30 Apr 2020 13:21

And how about other map mods ? (like roex, yksrsk, middle map, southern region, PJ indo, Macedonia rework, afro map, antartica map, paris rebuild, road to aral, the great steppe, etc (i mean i dont even know what the hell these map mods means ( like yksrsk is short for what :D , middle map, southern region PJ indo, etc.. )
Is there any fixed for those mods (like new road connections)?
How are these mods gona work with ets? (is it gona crash the game, do i need some fixes for that (example memory fix like on GTA San Andreas so i can load more mods))
Whats the load order for those other map addons to promods? (if there is any)
Is there any list compatible addons with latest promods ? (is there any list for those mods which are updated regulary so it can work with promods latest)
How many mods i can load on ets2
Does there mods work multiplayer or just the Promods default files ?
I know this is all very stupid questions, but these is all new to me and im very qurious about it, and if its not for this topic , can someone contact me so i can get these answers :D
Last edited by Rudi Raser on 30 Apr 2020 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

1337robloxkid

30 Apr 2020 16:59

I can help you with that. See the images here:
Reminders:
1. If you place MedMap above RoExtended and YKSRSK, it causes texture problems in those areas including Macedonia, Car park buildings in Wiesbaden, Haifa and London. It's the best to place MedMap under RoEx.
2. Project Balkans would be underneath Macedonia Reworked mod.

ExtremorGP

30 Apr 2020 19:15

drmrx wrote:
30 Apr 2020 13:21
And how about other map mods ? (like roex, yksrsk, middle map, southern region, PJ indo, Macedonia rework, afro map, antartica map, paris rebuild, road to aral, the great steppe, etc (i mean i dont even know what the hell these map mods means ( like yksrsk is short for what :D , middle map, southern region PJ indo, etc.. )
Is there any fixed for those mods (like new road connections)?
How are these mods gona work with ets? (is it gona crash the game, do i need some fixes for that (example memory fix like on GTA San Andreas so i can load more mods))
Whats the load order for those other map addons to promods? (if there is any)
Is there any list compatible addons with latest promods ? (is there any list for those mods which are updated regulary so it can work with promods latest)
How many mods i can load on ets2
Does there mods work multiplayer or just the Promods default files ?
I know this is all very stupid questions, but these is all new to me and im very qurious about it, and if its not for this topic , can someone contact me so i can get these answers :D
ETS2 has no limitation if it comes to mods. Use this load order, also on this channel you can find all needed fixes for map combos and so on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxJR8OE1FI
The only mods what work on multiplayer are Promods, Winter and Springs Vegetation by Grimes.
About list of compatible addons with Promods:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=29618
but this one includes only some map mods chosen by Promods. There's no full list of map mods for ETS2 because there are simply too many mods.
Retired modder.

drmrx

04 May 2020 17:31

noodles123 wrote:
30 Apr 2020 16:59
I can help you with that. See the images here:
Reminders:
1. If you place MedMap above RoExtended and YKSRSK, it causes texture problems in those areas including Macedonia, Car park buildings in Wiesbaden, Haifa and London. It's the best to place MedMap under RoEx.
2. Project Balkans would be underneath Macedonia Reworked mod.
ExtremorGP wrote:
30 Apr 2020 19:15
ETS2 has no limitation if it comes to mods. Use this load order, also on this channel you can find all needed fixes for map combos and so on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxJR8OE1FI
The only mods what work on multiplayer are Promods, Winter and Springs Vegetation by Grimes.
About list of compatible addons with Promods:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=29618
but this one includes only some map mods chosen by Promods. There's no full list of map mods for ETS2 because there are simply too many mods.
Guys thank a lot, i will try now to install like this Wombat Trucker did, and i hope it will work without any bugs. :D
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 04 May 2020 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images, please don't quote images

1337robloxkid

22 May 2020 15:53

Does this work on Promods 2.46?

ExtremorGP

22 May 2020 17:06

I didn't download Promods 2.46 yet.
Retired modder.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information