Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with my map mod load order?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
JaredKFan
Donation rank:

22 May 2020 00:26

As above. I have included screenshots of my load order. The game crashes when i start it up, presumably because a mod is loaded in the wrong order. The screenshots in order show my mod manager order from top to bottom. I followed the load order from https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=29618 and the only file that doesn't seem to be in that load order is the rusmap to great steppe connection, but this file is shown on the rusmap map mod topic in this forum as needed if you are using rusmap AND Great Steppe, as I am from the load order topic. I don't know where the rusmap to great steppe connection file needs to be in my load order, though.

Jared

drikcet26
Donation rank:

22 May 2020 07:06

hi, your rusmap - the great steppe routes connection must already be above rusmap. the rc always above the two maps which connection. the rest must be good if you have the updated map mods i have the same loading order. on the other hand you have a lot of trailer mods or other than the maps and it is possible that one of them is no longer compatible. put your road connection in the right place, suppress the traffic or other trailer mods and leave only the cards to already see if it works like that. if not start from scratch and little by little remark mods by mods until you find the one that blocks the loading

in addition you are missing the world map mods which is mandatory: ets2 lamb univ eurasia sat bg map v1.1 1.37
and I wonder if the trailer mods or traffics from jazzycat are all compatible

and also put your complete game journal, we will ask you soon
Config : CPU AMD ryzen 7 5800x GPU geforce rtx 3070 ti RAM 2x8 go corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz

Black82
Donation rank:

22 May 2020 07:28

@jaredKfan, looks like your "Rusmap/GreatSteppe Road connection is in a wrong position. As drikcet said, it must be above both maps. So in this case, put it above RusMap and everything should be fine.

@drikcet26, actually I am not using anymore the "ets2 lamb univ eurasia sat bg". With it in my load order, Middle East Map was completely unaligned. Removing it I solved my problem and it work perfectly, not a single crash when zooming. (I use PM RM SR and TGS). Regarding Jazzycat mods, I use them too, and can confirm that I don't have any problem with them (clearly all updated to 1.37)

MXTrucker
Donation rank:

22 May 2020 08:29

@jared
Hi,

Paris Rebuild on top
Def rusmap under Promods Assets package
Rusmap RC on top of Rusmap
Etc...
Map combo on my channel : watch video n°34
Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/MXTrucker/videos
En français et/ou anglais
In English and/or French
Pùo aiutare in Italiano

drikcet26
Donation rank:

22 May 2020 08:34

with the new version 1.1 which is available on the roextended site ? because the old version 1.0 actually is no longer valid.
Config : CPU AMD ryzen 7 5800x GPU geforce rtx 3070 ti RAM 2x8 go corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz

bimboroby

22 May 2020 09:33

Hi, JaredKFan , sorry my English but I am Italian and I speak it badly, I use this combination of maps and at the moment I have no problem, if it can be useful to you this is my loading order with priority the highest priority on the left (1) and the minor on the right (5)

MXTrucker
Donation rank:

22 May 2020 11:51

Did you play Project Balkan without problem...?
Lei giocca Projetto Balkan con zero problema...?
Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/MXTrucker/videos
En français et/ou anglais
In English and/or French
Pùo aiutare in Italiano

paokkerkir
Donation rank:

22 May 2020 11:54

This combo is bound to have crashes.

bimboroby

22 May 2020 12:09

For the moment I have not yet had crashes or crashes, Balkans works well for me even if it is not yet the updated version.

Manduminsu

08 Aug 2020 06:13

bimboroby wrote:
22 May 2020 09:33
Hi, JaredKFan , sorry my English but I am Italian and I speak it badly, I use this combination of maps and at the moment I have no problem, if it can be useful to you this is my loading order with priority the highest priority on the left (1) and the minor on the right (5)

Its all thanks to you ;) my game worked properly

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information