Word of Truck Event - Operation Genoa Bridge

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Gondrong

04 Jun 2020 12:53

Since there is an 1.37 update required to participate in the event. Is this update going to be an issue with Promods 2.46?

I intend to use another profile (with no mods) to participate in the event but still want to keep my Promod profile.

bmwGTR

04 Jun 2020 13:42

Hi,

have a look here:
https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=34703

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Gondrong

04 Jun 2020 15:34

Thanks for the info.

After checking the link, it seems the mod's purpose is to allow doing the event deliveries using a profile with promod. Is that correct?

As mentioned before, I am intending to use my vanilla profile (not my promod profile) to do the event deliveries.
Just want to make sure that following the version update on steam, if I still can use my promod profile (not to do the event deliveries) as before the update without issues OR do I still need the mod to have my promod profile working even though I am not doing any event deliveries on that profile?

bmwGTR

04 Jun 2020 18:22

Hi,

yes, if you use this mod, you can do the deliveries with ProMods.

If the event is finished, just remove it and then you play normally again.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information