"Failed to open file in read only mode" errors

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
LionFangX

19 Jun 2020 10:53

Hello,

I have an issue that's been crashing my game occasionally when I look for either a normal job in the freight market or a quick job. Not entirely sure what is going on here so i'm asking for help. I think there's a bit more in my profile that I've done wrong.

EDIT: I probably need to elaborate a little more on what is going on: I think it's the Ohaha truck in quick jobs causing the crash but I need help to (possibly) remove the errors since I already have the mod removed and every of my ohaha trucks sold and replaced them with regular fh16's or fh10's. I really don't know why it's still causing the issue.

EDIT: After a little bit of troubleshooting I figured out the problem. My buffer wasn't set high enough when looking at the map, particularly some of the Southern Region parts. I also made my log limitless so that it wouldn't force-crash my game whenever the log was full. So if you're experiencing the problem, I recommend making your game.log file have no limit and set your buffer size limit to being higher as well, as the deafult values are just a bit too low for some.
I'm Image, living in Image.
Promods 2.51 + Rusmap 2.3.1 + Southern Region 9.0.0 + The Great Steppe 2.0 + Poland Rebuilding 2.44 + Volgamap 1.2 + Most Rebuilds

Level 112/500'000+ KM's/1400+ hours

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information