Caucasus Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Wrona 628

01 Aug 2020 21:39

Wrong topic
Correct topics: Black Sea Merge or Balkan Area
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

Se7r3i

07 Aug 2020 19:42

Can we expect any deliveries to/from airports?

OnyxCrow22

13 Aug 2020 15:48

Maybe, It's only guessing
Hey there! I'm Onyx, and I am an avid gamer who likes making models and maps.

chillzap21
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2020 14:21

Looking at the blog post that was posted today, it seems like this will actually be a part of the main Promods map as opposed to being a separate add-on, is that the correct conclusion?
Last edited by chillzap21 on 23 Aug 2020 14:23, edited 1 time in total.

Wrona 628

23 Aug 2020 14:23

Yes. This is a part of the main mod
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

chillzap21
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2020 14:24

Ah ok, thanks for the answer, I don't know why I felt I read earlier that this will be an add-on as well

Dejf94

31 Aug 2020 18:48

Hello Platypus! Thank you for your work on Georgia as well. I don't know if it should go also here, but I didn't see a thread for that extra. I have just one note - did you allowed Russian firetruck and ambulance there? I saw them both in Poti, and it's a bit irrelevant to see them there. Well, firetruck may work, but the Georgian ambulance can't have Cyrilic on it, and have very different graphics with Battenburg pattern. If you ask me, SCS Fiat Ducato would be much better choice than VW Crafter.
Last edited by JohnBart on 01 Sep 2020 09:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved post to the correct topic. ;)

BreakerTR
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2020 17:30

Hello,

I would like to know why the fonts of the Turkish licence plates were changed back? Now my number doesn't fit into the plate anymore. The last number even vanished completely. :D
Engineering Student and Taxi Driver.
Using ProMods since v2.20.

Languages:
Image Image Image Image

giosal

01 Sep 2020 17:45

Dejf94 wrote:
31 Aug 2020 18:48
Hello Platypus! Thank you for your work on Georgia as well. I don't know if it should go also here, but I didn't see a thread for that extra. I have just one note - did you allowed Russian firetruck and ambulance there? I saw them both in Poti, and it's a bit irrelevant to see them there. Well, firetruck may work, but the Georgian ambulance can't have Cyrilic on it, and have very different graphics with Battenburg pattern. If you ask me, SCS Fiat Ducato would be much better choice than VW Crafter.
I concur

giosal

01 Sep 2020 19:52

Dear @Platypus,
To add to my short message (previous one), I would like to thank you with all my heart for all your hard work, I was able to actually see a lot of landmark buildings present in Batumi as well as Poti, but only older ones.
There are couple of correction that I would love to see in future versions:
- The signs that denote a river have a mistake in Georgian - it should be მდ (as in მდინარე) and not ნდ
- The airport terminal in Batumi is completely different
- The McDonald's building in Batumi is also completely different and it's a pity that it wasn't implemented in game (it has actually received some awards for the design)
- The skyscrapers in Batumi are missing, such as ex- Technical University Building, Porta Tower, Alphabet Tower etc.
- The Georgian churches are not similar to Russian churches at all

I would like to underline here, that I'm not writing this to criticize you, not at all, on the contrary, I loved your work so far and really would like to see more realism. I can also propose my help with the development, although I have no previous experience in developing mods for ETS2, so if you could drop me a line in PM with a link to instructions or some kind of explanation, I would greatly appreciate it! ;-)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information