Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
WhiteWolf94

01 Sep 2020 01:53

I think there is only enough room for one of either the A14 or the A72. I doubt there is enough room for both.

morien130

01 Sep 2020 16:33

My question is, if you planned the A93, because there is an Interchange at the A72

MG Mike
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2020 10:41

Hungiboy wrote:
31 Aug 2020 21:59
Hello,

the 2.50 was recently published. In the Chemnitz area, the A72 is only up to the A4. Could it be extended to Leipzig and the B95 implemented?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A72/@ ... 12.4544125

If there is no space, then I'm sorry that I asked. :roll:
Hi
I looked at the map and I would say there is space to do continue the A72 to Leipzig. But shortly before meeting A38 it has to become Bundesstraße 95
Ot would be a short stretch but should be possible.

But since the A72 is brand new to Promods and it is not cloverleaf cross I doubt they will build it.

And yes there is space for both A72 is there already I d if you drive along A4 there is already another Interchange for A14 prepared..

And now I am at my topic.

First of all a big Thank You for the new version and all your efforts. It is much appreciated.

But sadly I must say you have way too less in germany or to put it the bad way, almost nothing done in Germany. Chemnitz is the only real new area. I was never in Chemnitz but I looks well made. Just the way scs would go. And industrial area the rest is scenery. I ask for what reason is the Lidl there if it is no company to deliver? Is it a landmark? Some sightseeing? Wow, a Lidl in Chemnitz! Or what???

I looked beyond some barriers and saw you have further parts of Chemnitz in preparation and a rural road up to Czech border. I like this and looking forward to it.

Also good that you have in preparation the A93 to lead to Regensburg maybe?

Then you have rebuild the A27 from Dreieck Walsrode up to Bremer Kreuz. That was a real good job. Finally it looks like the real thing. There are many forest areas around Walsrode at the A7.. Well done!

But unfortunately the signs from A27 are leading in wrong directions, see my bug report in bug area.

Munich is also a really stunning and very well done work. But unfortunately at can not really count, cause it was build as an independent Addon in the first place and Scan720 was not a official PM mapper at this point.

I am aware that you are waiting with further things in germany for SCS. But there are plenty of things started and not finished. And there has nothing continued since 2.40. And this has nothong to do with last phase of SCS Rebuild.

For example the Interchange A1 to A261 which was meant to lead to Travemünde is still not ready.
Or the Maschener Kreuz is not completed although it was once written that the A39 should go on to Lüneburg. Also not continued.

At the A2 near Hannover you build a full cloverleaf Interchange with A39 but it is also only scenery. I hoped for Braunschweig or Wolfsburg at least as littlr cities of there are space issues. But again nothing happened.
I know the A39 is interrupted so a connection frok Hamburg to the A2 is senseless, but a little stretch to a city to give a sense to the Interchange would be good anyway.

And i saw you made the Interchange A4 to A14 already. It looks amazing and compared to the Autobahn stretch the Interchange must be the most of work. So why did you not connected the A14 again. Id you had time for A27 rebuild then the A14 that little stretch had been done also at least to my oppinion.

So the new 2.50 is very great. Thanks for returning the curonian spit in the Baltics. Thanks for the new areas in Great Britain and all the other new stuff Ou have created, but I am a little disappointed that so less is new in Germany or that so many things are started back in 2. 40 but still discontinued. Pity..

Best regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

WhiteWolf94

02 Sep 2020 12:09

MG Mike wrote:

And yes there is space for both A72 is there already I d if you drive along A4 there is already another Interchange for A14 prepared..
I was more talking about being able to actually connect both roads to Leipzig. In my own opinion there wouldn't be enough space to have both roads connect to leipzig (and yes I am aware there was already plans and room made to extend the A14, which is why if they can only fit one of those two roads in, I would resume that they would use the A14). With that being said, if the devs can managed to connect the A72 to leipzig also, then I am certainly not gonna complain about having extra roads to drive around.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2020 13:15

A connection from A14 to Leipzig in shape of the Interchange to A38 which has directly an exit to Leipzig is there already.

If you build the A72 further than only A4 than you have to go northwards. Before meeting the A38 the A72 must become B95 and could connect on South of Leipzig
Last edited by MG Mike on 02 Sep 2020 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

dennis_2310

02 Sep 2020 13:58

MG Mike wrote:
So the new 2.50 is very great. Thanks for returning the curonian spit in the Baltics. Thanks for the new areas in Great Britain and all the other new stuff Ou have created, but I am a little disappointed that so less is new in Germany or that so many things are started back in 2. 40 but still discontinued. Pity..

Best regards
MG Mike

Well, Germany looks not this bad, regarding at the fact that most areas are veeeery old. I think that at the moment other countries need a bit more attention like for example the Scandinavian ones or the alps region with France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy where a SCS rework is not planned in near future. Those countries are almost vanilla-like and need some extensions and road rebuilds. Promods-Germany looks great compared to them and needs at the moment maybe only a few graphics refreshes as it was done in GB.

DH-Trans Luxembourg s.à.r.l - delievering goods everywhere in Europe
Headquarters: Luxembourg (L), Kaliningrad (RUS)

I speak: 🇩🇪 🇱🇺 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇷🇺

Hungiboy

02 Sep 2020 14:04

MG Mike wrote:
But since the A72 is brand new to Promods and it is not cloverleaf cross I doubt they will build it.
When I think about it, it makes no sense to build two highways in the same direction. Either the A14 or the A72.
I like ProMods. Especially ProMods Germany :D.
ProMods user since v2.43

TimmyTurner95

02 Sep 2020 15:22

So I have checked out all the new areas in Germany in 2.50 and I have to say good work ! Especially the reworked Munich and that we have Garmisch-P. as a scenery town.
Also the A61 and the A27. I also hope for a rebuild of Bremen in the future.
And not to forget Chemnitz. But one thing I don't like so much: the Dreieck Bayerisches Vogtland is too close to the Hermsdorfer Kreuz in this game, even for a 1.19 scale. In reality
there is quite a big distance between them. And the A72 is not as flat as you depicted it. It should go more up and down hill .
EURoadNet-Developer

MG Mike
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2020 17:02

Yeah a Bremen Rebuild would also much appreciated. The Bremer Kreuz is too naked.. There have to be bushes and trees and the city itself can also need some alterations.

And yes I know other Countries need also some more love, no question about it. Especially these ugly Alps. I agree with you fully.
But it is a bad feeling if I have the Ferry port Travemünde and had an exit from A1 (old exit Scharbeutz with this beautyful Road along the Timmendorfer Strand at the other direction).
And then came a Promods mapper and deletes the exit and the only direct costal road in Germany with view at the baltic sea and instead he builds an Interchange to A261 which should also lead to Travemünde according to the signs, but then left it as a scenery.. So the connection from the A1 to Travemünde is lost. For what reason? If this will not be finished or is canceled would be a shame.
Also senseless not connecting the A14 to A4 again if the Interchange is 90 percent done.. The Gap between A14 at Leipzig and A4 Interchange isn't that big. I would even say shorter as the A27 rebuild, hahaha..

And since Scan720 has made so a great refreshment to Munich, I would love him if he would decide to do same with Hamburg and bring the old from 2.33 back but refreshed with new Materials, new Textures and new models to the wonderful map. Promods wanted to go away from boring standard cities but since 2.40 they deleted it. There are some other still untouched Promods cities like Frankfurt or Nürnberg which also can need a refreshment, but they are still there so Hamburg could also still been there, but naja.

And the sad thing is Promods has only in full versions important new stuff, so even if all mentioned things would be made it would come earliest in 2.60 which would probably come next year. I guess 2. 55 will be the merge wis Iberia..

I wonder if the mapping team has become smaller? There were times as the updated Promods for the game updates were faster there. Or the merge of Baltics was also not that long as the black sea... So are there less Mappers now? Less time for all issues.?

By the way when will bug fixes arrive? Example A27 the signage is wrong. If you drive not with GPS and don't know the Area the signs lead you the wrong way.

I would call it a priority bug.

Regards
MG Mike

Plum™
Developer

02 Sep 2020 19:04

Our mapping team hasn’t become smaller - in fact it’s grown significantly since Hamburg was first rebuilt. The fact is our mapping standards have increased significantly meaning we spend more time on each area.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information