PROMODS vs EUROADNET

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2020 19:54

Volleybal4life wrote:
01 Nov 2020 13:50
I totally disagree.
IMO it's good to have multiple mods covering the same areas.

Each team has a different approach. A different look on things, different details, different techniques.

Therefor, it's sad the TSM team quit. And I look forward to what Euroadnet will bring in the future.
Hello there.

Euroadnet is still small and we are still at the beginning. And as you said it is a good thing to have an alternative with a different approach, a different view on the areas..

Euroadnet is not gonna be a "Mini-Promods-copy"
Although we have same areas or same cities, Bremerhaven or Forst for example, so they are different. While Forst at Promods has only one company we have it as a small city with more companies
While Promods has Bremerhaven with only exit Spaden and the way to the container port, we have it as a bigger city, maybe too big but it has more companies a big Port area which looks more like the real one.. We have other exits at the A27, the exit center and exit Wulsdorf in the south and have also the Wesertunnel in the works, cause we have also a little part near Wilhelmshaven and the A29 as well so you can see we have same areas but build in a other way. partly based on reallife, partly fictional.

So having same cities does not mean they are the same like at Promods..

I can recommend to try it out by yourself.
And yes sadly we have still some bugs, this was because we had this issue with a Mapper who used stuff from Promods without permision. We changed it very quickly and while doing that some bugs returned sadly. But in the next update they will be fixed.

Best regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

03 Nov 2020 21:55

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing your work which is different from Promod's, and brand new, but which has its charm, that's precisely why I took the liberty of suggesting that rather than making a gang apart, it would have in my opinion more useful for us players to see your ideas and design in collaboration with promods.

I'll repeat myself again but 1 or 2 good cartographer who would take care of France, and areas not too much exploited by promods would not be superfluous for all the gaming community.
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

TimmyTurner95

03 Nov 2020 23:40

No we don't join promods, because we rebuilt Europe differently.
EURoadNet-Developer

charlessabuero
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2020 14:39

I think it's best suited we let EuRoadNet team do whatever they want to rebuild Europe... and let ProMods team do whatever they want as well.

It's good to have some... friendly competition eh?

For now, I'll stick to ProMods, since the map is already big, with lots of rebuilds, cities, roads and stuffs, and that ProMods has been in the modding community for a long time.
Once EuRoadNet gets bigger in map size, maybe I'll try to drive on their map mod, on a different profile of course.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information