Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
xReaperLegend

15 Nov 2020 22:01

MG Mike wrote:
11 Nov 2020 22:47
@Leo2612

If so, also great job there!! Finally it has a really realistic look. As next you should think about to rebuild the Bremer Kreuz and the City itself.. Maybe also merge the A28 from SCS cause the Promods version is not very realistic. Scs has at least Oldenburg as a scenery.
I lived Oldenburg and I can't agree that the SCS BAB28 is more realistic than ProMods. In SCS, the "Kreuz Oldenburg" connects BAB31 and BAB28, but the "Dreieck Oldenburg West" in RL connects the BAB28 in West to South an the BAB293 to Wilhelmshaven. In SCS the A31 is from the NL Border to Oldenburg, but this is the BAB28 like in ProMods.
Last edited by xReaperLegend on 20 Nov 2020 13:21, edited 1 time in total.
Düsseldorf, Germany

MG Mike
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2020 20:36

Yeah in that case you are right. But scs has there the Dreieck Oldenburg West. Promods doesn't have it..
In that Area you probably will like the Euroadnetmap.. We have there the A293 a short stretch and the Kreuz Oldenburg Nord from A293 to A29 and the way to Wilhelmshaven.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

xReaperLegend

20 Nov 2020 14:20

Hey there!

I don't know if there are already plans for reworking the western part of Germany. But I have some "ideas" for the region of Düsseldorf, Duisburg, Oberhausen and Dortmund. (That are only my ideas for a more realistic rhine-ruhr-area, I don't want that it sounds that I want to force you to do this :D)

Düsseldorf:
- Change the BAB46 between Düsseldorf and "Kreuz Hilden" (BAB46/BAB3) to the BAB44 and add the Airport of Düsseldorf (at least at scenery, maybe with companys like in Leipzig or Frankfurt)
- Add the B8 between Düsseldorf and Duisburg
- Remove the part of the BAB46 between "Kreuz Hilden" (BAB46/BAB3) and "Kreuz Wuppertal-Nord" (BAB46/BAB1)
- To connect the new BAB44 to the BAB3 change the "Kreuz Hilden" (BAB46/BAB3) to "Dreieck Ratingen-Ost" (BAB44/BAB3)
- To connect the new BAB44 and the new B8 with the "Ausfahrt Düsseldorf-Stockum"

Change the Road that connects Duisburg, Oberhausen and Dortmund to the BAB40:
(From West to East)
- Connect the A67 from Eindhoven (NL) to the new "Kreuz Kaiserberg" (BAB40/BAB3)
- Connect City of Duisburg and City of Düsseldorf with the new B8, maybe make the B8 shortly before Duisburg to the BAB59 like in the real world and add the "Kreuz Duisburg" (BAB59/BAB40) with the entrance to Duisburg in the north
- "Kreuz Kaiserberg" (BAB40/BAB3) instead of "Ausfahrt Duisburg-Wedau"
- Remove Oberhausen and add Essen (open for discussion)
- Remove the BAB516
- Access to the new City of Essen with the "Ausfahrt Essen Zentrum" at the BAB40
- To have more space for Essen, move the BAB43 more to the east, remove the "Ausfahrt" in the north of Dortmund and move the "Westhofener Kreuz" (BAB1/BAB45) more to the east
- let the new BAB40 end on the southeast road in Dortmund at the western end and at the eastern end add the B1 that connects Dortmund and the "Kreuz Dortmund/Unna" (BAB44/BAB1)
Düsseldorf, Germany

ScuL
Founder

21 Nov 2020 02:27

We can take in the feedback but nothing can change in that area until SCS complete their rebuilds
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Frate
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2020 14:05

Do you have any idea when that might happen? next year? Even not before 2022?

xReaperLegend

21 Nov 2020 17:01

No idea. The old part of france is reworked. It could be that SCS is now reworking the last part(s) of Germany, but it could also be that SCS will first rework the Belenelux Staates, Great Britain, Austria, Switzerland or Poland. We can only hope that the 1.40 brings the new West and South of Germany.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 21 Nov 2020 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours
Düsseldorf, Germany

Anlelo
Donation rank:

22 Nov 2020 06:23

The northern part of the A7 definitely needs a rebuild. From the Danish border there is no exit towards Hamburg. You have to drive towards Kiel and take the A20/A1 to enter Hamburg from the north. In reality that would be ridiculous. Please add the A7-exit no. 24 HH-Schnelsen or A7-exit 26 HH-Stellingen.

Shiva

24 Nov 2020 12:12

Oh that?
That might have to be due to the scale of the game, Anlelo.

There are some other interchanges that could be used for it, if and when ProMods visits Hamburg again.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

MG Mike
Donation rank:

24 Nov 2020 21:54

It would be great if the exit Othmarschen could return with the garage back in what could be Hamburg Altona. And a connection through the city to the A252 or what it was back to A1 as it was before..

That would be enough in every way.. For Schnellsen or Stellingen is not enough space.. Also all the new tunnels or covers over the A7 in the north of the city.. Is sadly not enough space for.

Exit Othmarschen makes most sense and a "bring back" of the old road network with the new models and new roads.
And since at the south there is at the Horster Dreieck a very huge scenery what must be Seevetal, why not to make it as a own city with a few companies.. It is build so Good, would be fine to drive there..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Anlelo
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2020 11:23

@Shiva and @MG Mike. Thank you for your reply. I know that space is an important issue throughout the entire maping.
I am 50% Danish and 50% German, so in real life I visit Hamburg frequently and it would be totally weird for me to drive to Hamburg via Kiel or even south of the city and take the Elbtunnel back in the northern direction. Dreieck HH-Nordwest or even HH-Bahrenfeld or HH-Othmarschen would be a good alternative if possible. As long as it's north of the Elbe.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information