game crashes everytime i try to bring up world map

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
suomi

19 Dec 2020 01:26

everytime i try to bring up the world map my game crashes
multi part log below

Added in 5 hours 12 minutes 22 seconds:
since updating to 1.39 game is unplayable due to crashing everytime i load map tried making memory on my high end laptop and on the game i tried removing non map mods and nothing the only map mods i have installed are Promods Rusmap and North Macedonia Rework(tried removing too did nothing) it was working fine with more maps on 1.38 what do i need to remove or tweak in order to get this working again? my log is above on previous post it is multi part due to pastebin limit and no pro accounts on there available. (the only thing removed is painted truck traffic pack from that log since that log was created)

citelis730
Donation rank:

19 Dec 2020 11:13

If it happens with only map mods then got to config and change ''r_buffer_page_size'' from 10 to 30.

Otherwise you need to review if the other mods you are using like ''Realistic signs'' etc are compatible. Also follow this loading order for map mods (ignore the ones that you do not use). North Macedonia files should be just above main ProMods def file.
Last edited by citelis730 on 19 Dec 2020 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

suomi

19 Dec 2020 13:30

i think it was caused by the piter for rusmap mod and is now fixed

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information